I'm BACK!!

Welcome back !

Oh where in Jamaica did you go?? I love BOB MARLEY.....you are totally lucky. Hope the weather was nice for you and had lots of fun!! especially with the cute guys ......

Originally posted by VamPyroX
Whoa... JAIL!? What the hell happened!?

I was selling myself, somehow theres a law that no american citizen are supposed to sell itself. :twisted:

Originally posted by BabyPhat21
Oh where in Jamaica did you go?? I love BOB MARLEY.....you are totally lucky. Hope the weather was nice for you and had lots of fun!! especially with the cute guys ......

I went to Negril, Jamaica. Beautiful! Bob Marley's music are popluar there. Weather's soo warm!! Yea, ofc I met some cute guys! Wish I'd stay longer..

Originally posted by Strawberry
I went to Negril, Jamaica. Beautiful! Bob Marley's music are popluar there. Weather's soo warm!! Yea, ofc I met some cute guys! Wish I'd stay longer..

pssssst........any pics of the cute guys :naughty:

cant wait, rubbing hands.........

another question.......was it a deaf group you went with?? how did you understand the Jamaicans?? lots of Hey mon yeah mon...

Originally posted by BabyPhat21
cant wait, rubbing hands.........

another question.......was it a deaf group you went with?? how did you understand the Jamaicans?? lots of Hey mon yeah mon...

lol, yeah deaf group including Sunny aka Wickedeyed- and there were already other deaf groups there also I had one hearing friend who went w/ me. Jamaicans pretty much used gestures, and I read lips and talk soo. There wasn't much of mon. I kept saying mon most of the time lol.

Originally posted by Strawberry
I was selling myself, somehow theres a law that no american citizen are supposed to sell itself. :twisted:
for real? how much? maybe i.....um..nevermind

latah:naughty:

Back