I'm also New too :-)

TinyStrawberry

Reaction score
Hello!!! I'm also new here, but I have been coming and coming to check out what was going on and whats new..
I also have a friend that a member here.. Pinkster :)
Please feel free to leave messages and I will always respond back :)

Hey TinyStrawberry! Welcome!

Did you know that we got another Strawberry here too?

We have so much strawberry people here!!

You better hail these people and join their strawberry clan! :D

Now.. welcome to AD!

Another "Strawberry"!? Hmm... I wonder if any of them are related as distant cousins? Hmm... *thinking*

Anyway...

Welcome to AllDeaf v2.0.3! Enjoy your stay! :thumb:

Lol!! Ya all, I love strawberry the fruit.. SO I have several nick names but mostly are named for my yahoo or my AIM, so its just a new nickname :) Thank you. I will enjoy my stay and will be learning new stuff (Hopfully) :)

Welcome to ADv2 TinyStrawberry!! Err.. what's with the "12"? Would that be your age? :shock: Teasing!! Have fun posting here!!

welcome to AD you little copy cat straggler!! =D Seems everywhere I go, you go too :) Have fun, and dont yell at me when i post about all the lame things u and i do together :D

Ack Jamie!!!!
U almost ALWAYS put things that what happened to both of us, like the walmart towel thing, **Thunks** and some other crap things that we could NOT stop laughing.. :evil: I am still trying to be a :angel:

Freaky:
Hmm thanks, I act like a 12 year old in a 20 year old body!!!!!
:A hearing friend being a shit head about this:

Originally posted by TinyStrawberry
Hello!!! I'm also new here, but I have been coming and coming to check out what was going on and whats new..
I also have a friend that a member here.. Pinkster :)
Please feel free to leave messages and I will always respond back :)

Your friends with pinkster???? that sure won't score you any points!!!

Re: Re: I'm also New too :)

Originally posted by bbnt
Your friends with pinkster???? that sure won't score you any points!!!

That was cold, pinkster is pretty cool, even while drunk ;-) Hey strawberry... is it just me or did i join AD before you?

YO! Welcome to ADv2.0.300000 Hope you enjoy your stay here and learn stuffs. and HEY! BRAVO TO YA! MORE MINNESOTANS! *HUGGS*

fuck that.. im drunk, inebriated (sp?), intoxicated, whatever.. Megladon = my roomie, Tiny = my good friend for almost 6 years.. mwah mwah to both of you..

while drunk and tired - i am insane.

Lindz - while i think about it - ask me tomorrow or later today who deafscuba is - you;'ll know when I tell ya *hugs*

im gone - time to sleep :)

:ily:

Back