If you have a time machine...

LOL ... or jump ahead a couple weeks - get winning mega million lotto number - jump back - tell hubby you want divorce - get divorce - win millions.

Ouch!!!

Oh the things you could do with a time machine. Maybe you should read this site for fun:

John Titor - Time Traveler

and then taske a close look at these photos;)

heiroceiling.jpg

Egyptian Hieroglyphs about 3,000 years old (a closer look):

hieroplanes.jpg

and even closer:

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z180/schweisshund01/heirohelicoptergif.jpg

now how in the heck did a hieroglyph that is 3,000 years old depict the exact dimensions of a U.S. Army cargo helicopter?

hmmmmmmmmm ... if time travel eventually existed, there would have been time travellers jumping around throughout history correct? Think maybe they are leaving clues?
I'm familiar with the story off John Titor. A friend of mine mentioned him 5 years ago and I've never forgotten the name since.

Yes, I agree... there are a lot of unexplained things. I remember reading about how there were no evidence of fire being used in the pyramids... as if they used other forms of light instead of flame.

If you read the biblical times, probably would understand the story brings itself.

LOL ... or jump ahead a couple weeks - get winning mega million lotto number - jump back - tell hubby you want divorce - get divorce - win millions.

Ouch!!!

Oh the things you could do with a time machine. Maybe you should read this site for fun:

John Titor - Time Traveler

and then taske a close look at these photos;)

heiroceiling.jpg

Egyptian Hieroglyphs about 3,000 years old (a closer look):

hieroplanes.jpg

and even closer:

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z180/schweisshund01/heirohelicoptergif.jpg

now how in the heck did a hieroglyph that is 3,000 years old depict the exact dimensions of a U.S. Army cargo helicopter?

hmmmmmmmmm ... if time travel eventually existed, there would have been time travellers jumping around throughout history correct? Think maybe they are leaving clues?

wow!. that's really intersing thing... thanks for posting it....

Id go back in time to bet a million dollars on Da'Tara winning that horse race last week :)

hehe well just only image that all.. if you have something time machine , not need to build.. it more like star trek thing.. then you can travel anytime.. so you can go back in time then buy ticket then boom you rich..
that simple.. but in real, hell no.. it wont. oh well. life goes on..

hehe well just only image that all.. if you have something time machine , not need to build.. it more like star trek thing.. then you can travel anytime.. so you can go back in time then buy ticket then boom you rich..
that simple.. but in real, hell no.. it wont. oh well. life goes on..

Biff from back to the future was a big inspiration behind the idea :)

Back