If you have a time machine...

Only two people talked about Hitler. My grandma in law lived in Venice, Italy. During WWII, she saw Hitler and Mussolini at Venice.

My wife was born in Venice, Italy. I met her at RIT.

I want go back to 1990.

Wow, there's 68k Mac, Super Nintendo, Sega Genesis and SDTV with VCR. :lol:

Vampyro yes i second that! just like i say i could do research all those histroy occur.. it would be interesting how much different stories if we taugh by teacher or whatever.. even some missing story that we didnt know.. oh yea! that one! more interesting to find out!

I wouldnt mind using the time machine to go back and see how some major hockey events have gone on, like the 1970 Stanley Cup Final Game 4 where Bobby Orr scored the goal to win the game and end the season.. and 1982 where Wayne Gretzky scored 92 goals... ahh... as well the 1970s where I can see the WHA Winnipeg Jets in their glory... oh well....

If I have a time machine:

I would like to go back to Triassic, Jurassic and Cretaceous Period to see all kind of Dinosaurs: how did they survived?, what do they eat?, are they are warm blooded or cold blooded and so many questions and compares it to present living like birds, reptiles etc.

Other things to see interesting histories of what happened in the past.

As for the future, it would be interesting to know what will happens.

Vampyro yes i second that! just like i say i could do research all those histroy occur.. it would be interesting how much different stories if we taugh by teacher or whatever.. even some missing story that we didnt know.. oh yea! that one! more interesting to find out!
Yeah.

I've always been interested in leadership and how people become leaders when they end up being the most-hated people in the world.

Hitler was considered one of the greatest leaders in history. He was able to lead a whole country quickly and had an army that would do anything he said, no questions asked. It makes me wonder what he did that made people respect him so quickly.

vampyro, yea i learn little more about hilter when i take socialogy, they said it cames from someting power to tell them to do.. then they do.. that is how they respect him ... a long way until at the end of ww2.. they found out what he did! so they realize it wrong ! oh well

I'm interest to change one tiny mistake of my life to make better. However, after fix the mistake that would led to unknown incident.

i want to go back to HS and avoid two football players who cause my knee got ACL torn, avoid them. Will break rushing record when im in Senior. AND pass the legend's assists record (i have only 43 assists left to pass the legend player's record (1981) and break record). I just wish that ACL wont be there and my teammates SCORE with my assists so that can go rack up more. DANG.

I would be interested to change lots of mistakes (sorta like butterfly effect) but without the butterfly actual side effects !!
There are some people that I want my revenge like to fucking smash their heads when I'm young (hence I get away with it)...and sabotage a few other deafies careers that they have now, they dont deserve it, and either do they know what they talking about, not even now. Deafies prevented me from learning sign language so they can get away with slander...... not anymore you shitheads (that is if you know me and you're reading this), bloody watch out!

The past do indeed decide your future, i know this much now and by word, I arent gonna let this sort of rotten childhood's situation repeat again (and certainy dont want even a de javu). Something rotten in the past and i cant pinpoint it. Id use the time machine to talk to my younger self (gotta wear disguise so I dont recognise me) and find out and FIX the fuck up, so I'd have a good life in the NOW......AND make sure those undeserving corrupted deafies dont get anything better than me.
I feel I've been cheated by BOTH the hearing and deaf people - I worked HARDER than anyone in my family, and harder than ANY of those corrupted pigheaded 'professional' deafies (they know jackshit, I can tell - I talked to them) they get their (sic) education, partners, own families, job, flash houses all taken for granted.
Like my siblings they got it all for granted too, I am the first one to get a degree, and now my brother and sisters copying becuase they cant stand it. That is unfair they have everything else already which I don't, so that is why I call them selfish bastards.
I wished knew what was going to happen NOW, BACK then and 'told myself' to do this and that, to deal with those rotten selfish shitheads, and actually LIVE my dreams actually to live the life I intended to be, nothing more and nothing less. Richness isnt THAT important but certainly to have more than I do, given to how much hard work I've put in compared to other taking-for-granted lazy conniving shits.

Last edited:
To fix my bad childhood, to find a good school without have to bear with cruel bullies, to find out who my father is, and to improve my grammar skill and reading level that I always want. My one wish moment... Sadly, it will never happen, of course. :( =/

Well, I would go back in time to ensure that A.G. Bell would never be sired ;)

How would you go about it? Flirt with Samuel Bell(AGB's dad)? Mail a love letter to him and make sure that the wife get it first? Get him drunk? Break his wagon wheels so he can't go home for awhile? What??? :)

Go back to June 12, 1994, I make video at Nicole Brown's place. To find out prove who did murder Nicole Brown and Ronald Goldman.

I'm never sure of anything, so having an historical viewer would be terrific, so long as it can't invade private bathrooms and bedrooms.

But changing things in the past is far too dangerous even with the best of intentions.

Back