If you have a time machine...

chase yes it dangerous,,, good example we all have been watch good movie.. it was "back to the future 1 ,2 and 3. " those movies are good example how it effect the life change what if what if blah!

Knowing me, I'd make some sort of temporal paradox where I build the time machine but go back in time to convince myself to not build it because I decided I shouldn't be messing with time, because it could create a paradox of me trying to stop myself from causing the paradox but ignoring it and doing it anyway.

some of the thing I would have loved to go back to witness are:

Hollister '47

the first dragster to break 200 mph in Alton Ill in April 1960 info

see Denny Milani race at Half Moon Bay drag strip (his races before the accident).

See Elvis in an early performance. even see guys like Bill Hailey, Jerry Lee and Buddy Holly...

See the REAL Lynyrd Skynyrd with Ronnie. Other bands on the must see list - The Doors, Jimi Hendrix, Led Zeppelin (Bonham) The Who (Moon) AC/DC (Bon Scott) and Stevie Ray

Get a rodded Deuce in the '50's (they only cost $500 back then. rods were considered worthless)

kick Hitler in the balls

see Dinosaurs, Mayans Aztecs, Incas, Eygptians, look for Moses & Jesus

:dunno2:

to go back and watch a video of my childhood. I don't remember very much in these 17 years. that is all I care of, to see and understand why past is killing me today. at least not in physical presence. I've only - kinda of - discovered my world several years ago.

some of the thing I would have loved to go back to witness are:

Hollister '47

the first dragster to break 200 mph in Alton Ill in April 1960 info

see Denny Milani race at Half Moon Bay drag strip (his races before the accident).

See Elvis in an early performance. even see guys like Bill Hailey, Jerry Lee and Buddy Holly...

See the REAL Lynyrd Skynyrd with Ronnie. Other bands on the must see list - The Doors, Jimi Hendrix, Led Zeppelin (Bonham) The Who (Moon) AC/DC (Bon Scott) and Stevie Ray

Get a rodded Deuce in the '50's (they only cost $500 back then. rods were considered worthless)

kick Hitler in the balls

see Dinosaurs, Mayans Aztecs, Incas, Eygptians, look for Moses & Jesus

:dunno2:

I am so coming with you! All the artists you name are my favorites. One thing, though, Hitler had no balls! :giggle:

To fix my bad childhood, to find a good school without have to bear with cruel bullies, to find out who my father is, and to improve my grammar skill and reading level that I always want. My one wish moment... Sadly, it will never happen, of course. :( =/

I hear that you have to smack my face and it will send you to the past. But I have no idea how you will able to return the present. Ehh...

I want to go back to the future, I can change it for the future. But I doubt it, I can't change the past. There's no way I go back to the future like that movie.
(I wish)

I liked that movie.

Peace

I wouldn't...

If I had a time machine, I wouldn't go anywhere. Why? I've done my past before. If I didn't get it right the first time, it's not likely I will when given another chance. If I saw the future, I'm sure I'd try to do something too early...mess things up. Plus, I'm pretty sure it would change me. Seeing those things I wasn't meant to see. I was born when I was for a reason. I trust God. He knows the end from the beginning and He's in control. Sure, sometimes I wish things were different, but who am I to say what should change when I can never know everything. No, I'll let God handle that. He has more practice.

If I had a time machine, I wouldn't go anywhere. Why? I've done my past before. If I didn't get it right the first time, it's not likely I will when given another chance. If I saw the future, I'm sure I'd try to do something too early...mess things up. Plus, I'm pretty sure it would change me. Seeing those things I wasn't meant to see. I was born when I was for a reason. I trust God. He knows the end from the beginning and He's in control. Sure, sometimes I wish things were different, but who am I to say what should change when I can never know everything. No, I'll let God handle that. He has more practice.
It would be interesting if you could time travel from a "What If..." point of view.

The time machine will allow you to travel back in time and change one point, then watch what happens to the present... but it won't really happen in your reality. :)

although, travel in past to see without interface is the best to witness. I am sure the pervert couple would love to go back and watch their first time break virgin. Oh what wonderful for them. tee-hee.

LOL! poweron yea.. just like me what i want to see if i go back in time.. example, i go back to time as i was little and was in camp time.. so i go there and find out what were they saying when i am in boy camp while girl are in girl camp.. you know.. even thier bathroom .. to see thier bathing time! LOL! opps shhh! bolt!

I would love to go back and study how ppl really do survive in old times.....it is so amazing ..............way before we got fancy equipment and technicals. They didnt have those in their times.

I would go back as far as time began, I'd like to know more about how this God scenario got started and know for certain his existence.

I would make a month outing trip is back to history from dinosaurs time, Eve & Adam........ to now.... :P

HMMmmmm that's interesing subject... I havent thought of it hard.. I guess I'll go back about 4 hours ago to not go Taco Bell. I should've went to subway. I'm having bloating/Dirrhea right just about now.. excuse me .. I need to go to Restroom....:D

HMMmmmm that's interesing subject... I havent thought of it hard.. I guess I'll go back about 4 hours ago to not go Taco Bell. I should've went to subway. I'm having bloating/Dirrhea right just about now.. excuse me .. I need to go to Restroom....:D

*vomits all over self*

*cleans up vomit*

*sees chunks of bloody beef jerky in vomit*

*vomits again*

If I have a time machine, I would change the history of my darn life which means I would never move out from Pensacola to Jacksonville and joined stupid FSDB. If I've already change the history, I would certainly stay in Pensacola, join new school, and stay with my old friends and etc. It would be the best ever! Um.....who knows....* fake chuckles *

On other hand, I would find out about my birth mother in 1990, because I was adopted. Her name is Robin Clark. I don't know if she was deaf or hearing. It'd hard to find some answers, wasn't it?

Or you could go ahead in time and have some real fun with that issue. Lol...let us know what happens when you come back.

LOL ... or jump ahead a couple weeks - get winning mega million lotto number - jump back - tell hubby you want divorce - get divorce - win millions.

Ouch!!!

Oh the things you could do with a time machine. Maybe you should read this site for fun:

John Titor - Time Traveler

and then taske a close look at these photos;)

heiroceiling.jpg

Egyptian Hieroglyphs about 3,000 years old (a closer look):

hieroplanes.jpg

and even closer:

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z180/schweisshund01/heirohelicoptergif.jpg

now how in the heck did a hieroglyph that is 3,000 years old depict the exact dimensions of a U.S. Army cargo helicopter?

hmmmmmmmmm ... if time travel eventually existed, there would have been time travellers jumping around throughout history correct? Think maybe they are leaving clues?

Back