If you ever have a cold...

Dreamer03

Reaction score
Then you need one of these!!!!
IMG_1290465897273_zps7abd26df.jpg

when i get a cold, i get the pan filled with hot water to boil and put vicks in it. Cover your head with towel and breath it in front of the pan will help you out in every hour or 2 a day. i have brochitis problems and it helps a lot when i used the grandma's old mediciene.

now i haven't get a brochitis since three years lately!

when i get a cold, i get the pan filled with hot water to boil and put vicks in it. Cover your head with towel and breath it in front of the pan will help you out in every hour or 2 a day. i have brochitis problems and it helps a lot when i used the grandma's old mediciene.

now i haven't get a brochitis since three years lately!

Last time I got bronchitis was nearly 10 years ago.... it was bad.

Vicks is my mortal enemy. Last time i used it. I had to be brought back to life. Not fun.

Vicks is my mortal enemy. Last time i used it. I had to be brought back to life. Not fun.

Whoa! Shocked back to life? Now that's not fun, nor is it fun doing the shocking. Once before I was downtown, and a young woman had passed out, and there was no pluse, so I ran into a nearby hotel to get an AED (after first threatening to tell the family they refused to help save a life), and it took me a few tries, but I did bring her back. Not something I wanna do again.

Yeah.....that and something else. But not sure really. I was like 5 when this happened. After that i tried using vicks again and i went directly to emerhency room.

Yeah.....that and something else. But not sure really. I was like 5 when this happened. After that i tried using vicks again and i went directly to emerhency room.

You must have a deadly reaction to it. I shudder to think that maybe some I'll inhale or eat something that might kill me just about instantly, but I doubt I'll ever find it, though, although I once before tried to use Bengay, and my back felt like it was on FIRE, so I have never used it since.

Whoa! Shocked back to life? Now that's not fun, nor is it fun doing the shocking. Once before I was downtown, and a young woman had passed out, and there was no pluse, so I ran into a nearby hotel to get an AED (after first threatening to tell the family they refused to help save a life), and it took me a few tries, but I did bring her back. Not something I wanna do again.

I call BS ... anyone with any training or a brain cell about medical stuff knows you don't start with an AED you start with CPR ... and I seriously doubt a hotel would just let you take off with one they'd send someone with it to do it right to avoid liability ... aside from being extremely expensive ...

I call BS ... anyone with any training or a brain cell about medical stuff knows you don't start with an AED you start with CPR ... and I seriously doubt a hotel would just let you take off with one they'd send someone with it to do it right to avoid liability ... aside from being extremely expensive ...

I'm sorry. You are correct. Someone WAS doing CPR, but it wasn't doing much, and the hotel entrance was mere feet from where she passed out, so I didn't go far with it, and technically I was still on hotel property, so that's why they let me go with it.

And I had help.

the photo is old, I saw a few years ago! But I can not imagine that would end the roll, if you sneeze violently forced to bend upside down! the roll ... would roll down the street :D

They let you who has no formal medical training take an AED and use it on someone? You know there is training associated with an AED, correct? An AED is an expensive piece of equipment... How did you know where to connect the pads on this woman? You were able and knew to remove her bra before hand? :shock: :hmm:

They let you who has no formal medical training take an AED and use it on someone? You know there is training associated with an AED, correct? An AED is an expensive piece of equipment... How did you know where to connect the pads on this woman? You were able and knew to remove her bra before hand? :shock: :hmm:

Don't they have directions on how to use one? Most, if not all, have directions on how to use one if a life is at stake.

You had time to read instructions?

I read just enough to understand exactly what to do-- wasn't that hard, and not only that, I didn't have time to flick through the entire thing-- that was a high stakes situation, and I went directly to the section that showed where to place them, and it wasn't so hard after that.

Back