If the mods are doing a bad job...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did i say thinking? eh that what i see Alex had post it that she is not real 14 years old and it was undercover who is the 22 years old 'police officer' you need re-read thoughout ok thank you ..

Yes. Alex said Domino Harvey is 22 years old 'police officer'. I am in agreement with that.

All I'm saying is that at the time Domino posted that, he/she was still undercover as the 14-year-old.

Theseus,

Read my post number 173 without Taylor and Domino Harvey we wouldn't know about Steve. Of course they did hell of a job, I'm not even doubting that. :)

And I'm still waiting for Alex to confirm the true identify ;)

Read post number 177. No hard feelings, I hope.

Yes. Alex said Domino Harvey is 22 years old 'police officer'. I am in agreement with that.

All I'm saying is that at the time Domino posted that, he/she was still undercover as the 14-year-old.

Yet it still being so confusing.... and why have to having this police work to take over this AD yet knowning they need try to catch the person .. but now it make all of us feel starting to be uncomfortable to coming here in this AD.. it hard for us to trust those whose person to talk with... that is why i wouldn't make any friend here this AD.. maybe you or other think am not nice person .... that how i am ... no offense..
:)

You're missing the point, read all the posts made by 2hot4u ack Domino Harvey and the private message, between these two, their english grammar don't even match up. :)

Cheri, The grammar used was part of being undercover and fitting in sounding like a 14 year old teenager. There seems to be a little confusion over a couple of things. '2hot4you' was actually several different people. I am NOT the girl seen in the picture and I am NOT 22. The picture is of an officer from a different jurisdiction that was part of this case, who is 22. Because of her looks, she is often used as a decoy for these exact types of cases. If you have ever watched those Dateline shows where older men come to meet a younger girl, and you see the girl there. That is what she does. Although Taylor did not know it, she was present at the hotel in baltimore city.

If you re-read some of 2hot4you's posts, you will see that the grammar is oftentimes different between posts. This should not have been the case, but as I said, there were different people at different times. The reason I quoted the text above was because it was the exact same thing I sent to Alex and thought it was correct to put it in quotes.

For what its worth, Taylor is now refusing to return my phone calls, as well as calls from other officers. He is extremely distraught over what has happened. One can only hope that he will return here and talk about it. His side has pretty much been given. I also dont think there is too much more I can add to what has been said.

Remember your post to me? 2hot4u's post

Look at the other post which made by you stating that you got a protection order 2hot4u's post

Why did you lied to the public? Some members jumped on me and a few others right and left yet you just decide to sit back and let it go on, because some of us were suspicious that the truth is untold, but you kept on lying and lying. You never had a chance to come clean until Alex mention that your IP address was associated with Taylor's account. Then all sudden you decide to come clean? If it wasn't for Alex, were you ever going to tell us the truth? I double doubt that. Some got banned because they made assumptions onto the moderator team, even Alex, I don't think you ever care about Alex or the moderators, I mean do you? Don't you have any idea how much trouble you had cause by your lying? Not all that, my sister even had her home address published right in the open, she was very hurt, and I'm sure again you don't even seem to care. Look at all the bullshit that the moderators and Alex went through, yet again you decide to lay back and let them take the shit because some thinks that Alex and the moderators are doing the covering up.

You should have been honest up front and forward from the start, we would understood that you had a job to do, we would even congratulated you for the well done job, but it didn't happened that way. :(

she has done her job... we got the pervert out of AD... so if u felt u suffered.. DEAL WITH IT!

i suffered too myself. I FELT hurt because i thought i was developing a friendship with a sweet 14 years old girl that doesnt really exist. I am suffering from all of this drama and yet i understood completely.. its her job. I forgave her already.

now im worried abt taylor and y'all should be too! Hes innocent and is suffering the most from this and u guys are attacking her instead of worrying abt taylor..... stop finding reasons to attack people. just get over it and deal with it.

and one more thing... there is now no reason to keep this up. it happened. we got truth out. so shut the fuck up abt it and start to accept it.

*note to mods/alex* i apologize if my post seem to be harsh but i cant hold it anymore. im sick of few specific people who just like to look for faults instead of trying to understand whats going on... but am not looking for trouble

Remember your post to me? 2hot4u's post

Look at the other post which made by you stating that you got a protection order 2hot4u's post

Why did you lied to the public? Some members jumped on me and a few others right and left yet you just decide to sit back and let it go on, because some of us were suspicious that the truth is untold, but you kept on lying and lying. You never had a chance to come clean until Alex mention that your IP address was associated with Taylor's account. Then all sudden you decide to come clean? If it wasn't for Alex, were you ever going to tell us the truth? I double doubt that. Some got banned because they made assumptions onto the moderator team, even Alex, I don't think you ever care about Alex or the moderators, I mean do you? Don't you have any idea how much trouble you had cause by your lying? Not all that, my sister even had her home address published right in the open, she was very hurt, and I'm sure again you don't even seem to care. Look at all the bullshit that the moderators and Alex went through, yet again you decide to lay back and let them take the shit because some thinks that Alex and the moderators are doing the covering up.

You should have been honest up front and forward from the start, we would understood that you had a job to do, we would even congratulated you for the well done job, but it didn't happened that way. :(

:bowdown: Cheri good poinnttt!

you realize.... she was undercover cop... which means... she cant tell u not ever! not if she want to continue finding more perverts and give them the biggest asskicking... but now her cover is blown.. no thanks to you!

stop being so damn "blonde" and start to read stuff abt police and learn how they work!

SpiceHD,

Don't tell me to shut the fuck up, You the one who been a fool from day one, the stupid one, If you want to throw insult believe me you'll get one back. Don't you dare talk to me like that. It's okay for you to stood by Taylor and Dominio Harvey, It's not okay for me to stood by Alex and the Moderators? Let's compare notes here, Domino lied to us from day one, the lies were covering up until this thread was created, hell broke loose, the truth came out. Alex has not lied from day one that he told us the reason of Steve's return to AD, He sticked with the same story from day one and in this thread too. Domino been lying to us for several months and never stick with the same story. So, don't tell me to deal with it, or live with it or accept it. Seems like to me you want it sweap under the rug to protect Taylor and Domino. Who's doing the covering up now??

SpiceHD,

Don't tell me to shut the fuck up, You the one who been a fool from day one, the stupid one, If you want to throw insult believe me you'll get one back. Don't you dare talk to me like that. It's okay for you to stood by Taylor and Dominio Harvey, It's not okay for me to stood by Alex and the Moderators? Let's compare notes here, Domino lied to us from day one, the lies were covering up until this thread was created, hell broke loose, the truth came out. Alex has not lied from day one that he told us the reason of Steve's return to AD, He sticked with the same story from day one and in this thread too. Domino been lying to us for several months and never stick with the same story. So, don't tell me to deal with it, or live with it or accept it. Seems like to me you want it sweap under the rug to protect Taylor and Domino. Who's doing the covering up now??

And the undercover cop should have told u the truth from day one? It would have fucked up their case against Steve. If it was your child Steve was trying to solicate, you woul dbe screaming at the cops to get the pervert in jail immediately instead of typing up all those mind twisting responses. I honestly cannot understand you. First you were defending "poor" Steve because he was luped by a cop!!! THen now you are accusing a cop of lying for months when in fact he was trying to get a PREDATOR in jail so the fuckin' PREDATOR does not hurt your children.

I was not even going to respond to you because I didn't feel it was worth my time but you responding like this just pisses me off. You are insulting people who are trying to take PREDATORS off the streets just because they "lied" to poor you. Get over it. Be happy they are working on getting perverts off the streets just so our children will be able to live in a somewhat safer world.

SpiceHD,

look u little bitch... domino is an undercover cop which means she HAVE to lie.... and once that pervert is gone... she was supposed to LEAVE AD but cuz of us we begged her not to... so result she have to clear up or else we will throw stones at each other or worse.. at taylor.

now im not saying Alex or mods are doing wrong here... i never did. but domino and taylor didnt do anything wrong either. they followed rules... their rules override OUR rules.

the only person that is doing something wrong is.. RAVEN/BUCK!!!!! so throw ur stones AT him.

im not sweeping shyt under carpet because there is nothing ot protect taylor for... after all.. he got nothing to hide.. he did not know abt this he actually thought he was protecting a 14 years old girl. so he did not lie at all... how can he if he truly believe it was the truth?

Domino was the one who lied to us... but she HAS to or otherwise we would not be able to get perverts off our AD... so u gotta fuckin deal with it.

Mod Note:

Thread's locked for the time being....it's time to stop the bitching back and forth....if it doesn't stop, be warned....

~RR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back