If the mods are doing a bad job...

Status
Not open for further replies.
True i agree with you Cheri, Also i m not superise that someone give out that ^Angel^'s address publish open front forum which not right! but We need find out WHO or HOW get her's address out?? also How can we know this person who use same account?? as long We need watch our back and watch out cuz neve know it's can lie to us and look make like bad :eek3:

Honey, some of us already know who did this and don't worry, this person was banned permamently for doing so - which is exactly the correct thing to do in this kind of situation.

Honey, some of us already know who did this and don't worry, this person was banned permamently for doing so - which is exactly the correct thing to do in this kind of situation.

ohh okk :ty: explain clear i just wanna make sure that's all :D ty hun DD :hug:

Also, we have to remember that the adminstrator and moderators cannot watch this forum 24/7/365 - there will be times when the forum will not be moderated. It is up to us members, to oversee the forum and make sure that no one is doing what shouldn't be done.

After all, as MANY of you said, we are adults or mature here, and we should be adult or mature enough to be able to do so.

As it is, it seems that immaturity has the top hand here, and it's up to us to take the reins in and bring AllDeaf back to what it should be - a fun place for the deaf community, along with their friends, to participate in for friendship, education, and general good times.

Of course, there will be occasional bursts of flames here and there, but that's to be expected. No one can be perfect 24/7 (totally unlike me, who's totally IMperfect), and we do have our own little quirks here and there.

That's what makes AllDeaf unique - because we are all unique in our own ways. It's what makes AllDeaf successful, and it's up to us to moderate AD on our own - we already know what the moderators have suggested - report bad posts/threads, use the bad post icon, use private messaging and if we have problems, take it out of AllDeaf or report it.

This is not the National Enquirer, ok?

My squirmy little rude..

There's still no difference why you made commitment first place .. not allowed another screen name... Until you allowed one of person who create it by himself and trying to catch RS/BD wha..ever until pronounced announcement.. He did himself trying to be pretend teenager sn... turn it out TRAP HIM... Sound alike set him up a mouse trap! Ridcouisly...

I thought whole of time, applaud Taylor applomisihment goal to catch perv guy... turn it out uglier section why do that first place... Is that your goal rid of him permanently? Why can't they turn button magic word "ignore" Officially can't you accept ignore button and all want bash'em out your breath...
RS/BD is out of picture that your feel better solved the problem!

Wha.. a heck.. Why can't everyone MOVE ON?

Isn't my position anymore... so huge drama spill beans all over the floor.. Have you gone clean up the mess? No.. I do not think so...

I don't care as long Mod/Admin are try their best do work all dirty or clean place rest of case... but still ongoing no difference..

Have you see anyone still squirm bluntly sour section? If not.. Bet so you're blind like a BAT!

Wha.... a pity?

btw, You better get clean up the heck mess section and make sure ensure everything AD kept grooming clean!
*sigh*

I'm not here for *Dirty full laundry* throw on your face!

I think you need smell coffee!

Also, we have to remember that the adminstrator and moderators cannot watch this forum 24/7/365 - there will be times when the forum will not be moderated. It is up to us members, to oversee the forum and make sure that no one is doing what shouldn't be done.

After all, as MANY of you said, we are adults or mature here, and we should be adult or mature enough to be able to do so.

As it is, it seems that immaturity has the top hand here, and it's up to us to take the reins in and bring AllDeaf back to what it should be - a fun place for the deaf community, along with their friends, to participate in for friendship, education, and general good times.

Of course, there will be occasional bursts of flames here and there, but that's to be expected. No one can be perfect 24/7 (totally unlike me, who's totally IMperfect), and we do have our own little quirks here and there.

That's what makes AllDeaf unique - because we are all unique in our own ways. It's what makes AllDeaf successful, and it's up to us to moderate AD on our own - we already know what the moderators have suggested - report bad posts/threads, use the bad post icon, use private messaging and if we have problems, take it out of AllDeaf or report it.

This is not the National Enquirer, ok?

Actually... Honestly
This is perfect the national enquirer!

Need time to stop being national enquirer!

Are you guys talkin' to Taylor about what happened here ? Is this what this thread is for ?

Or was it just for all AD members that Alex talked to ?

I think it´s too early to judge something... I rather wait to hear Taylor´s side first then.....

Sad to know some law come here and use AD as a bait to some of us here. It is shame. Thank Alex for doing a wonderful job here but u know ur only a human being, still learning how to make thing right here on AD.

Opal got my attention...

Read Taylor´s post.
http://www.alldeaf.com/645034-post98.html

Alex, were you aware of this before you started this thread? I honestly think it was communication that failed, not the mods or the admin's fault as a whole, it was just communication that was weak in your team, learn from the mistakes and move on for a better and stronger forum.

Alex, I'm glad that you stood up yourself here.

You fixed the Rule for your forum. It's our task as adult to follow your Rule. It's members' responsiblity who disown your rules, not you and moderators. Everyone knows what Buckdodger is... and his immaturity talk... Why they continue to harrass him instead of ignore his posts then? BLAME members for their responsiblity who cause to hurt AD Forum Rules, not you & moderators...

Well, we discussed in SpiceHD and Taylor's threads to get Buckdodgers permanently banned after 2nd chance.

I has to honest with you that I KNEW in the beginning in SpiceHD's 1st thread with poll that it's not Buckdodger because my feeling tell me it's not him due his immaturity character... I know he made senseless posts and talk too much but really NOTHING until I saw the proof... I got mixed feeling and doubt until I accept the fact that he use different personailties to play on us. And then Taylor created 2nd thread "Thank you Alex"... Then again lock after 22 pages thread. I thought it's over since Buckdodger banned, Taylor doing his job to take care of and 2hotu2 stood up herself...then is OVER and resolved... I accept the fact that it's OVER and MOVE ON...

Unfortunlately, there're 2 further threads after 2 lock threads, I see that people still are upset and can't move on and feel that this situation in 2 lock threads are not resolved. Do they expect you and moderators watch them 24hours/7 days a week....?

Unfortunlately Buckdodger-haters took member's posts serious and make too far & personal to the public because they thought members "protect" Buckdodger which not...

Occeanbreeze, you has some good points but we should not judge Taylor yet until we listen his side to the truth first then..... I can't make any comment over Taylor yet...

Thank you for attention... :thumb:

I'm not saying we should question Taylor. I am saying we should question the mods and Alex. If what Alex said is true, then Taylor should've been reprimanded for using a multiple account. He wasn't. Yet, yesterday Levonian responded to the thread and was permanently banned on a first offense. Why?

I made a very harsh response last night in this thread, and yet, I'm untouched.

People here are tap dancing all over the place, and it stinks. I personally am not going to accept a response just because someone says its so. I have very legiitimate questions that I know aren't being answered, and I refuse to just move on until they are answered.

I question why in the hell Alex let that moron back here after the threats he made? Buckdodgers/RavenSteve is a crackpot and people knew it. Saying you have a soft heart and wanted to give someone another chance is fine, but use common sense. If you had someone popping off saying they got mad at someone and cut their fingers off, would you want that person around? I doubt it. Buck made those kinds of statements. Buck also made death threats against people, and yet, all was forgiven. Buck was allowed to assume a new identity and was allowed back on the forum with a promise that he would be a good boy. Let me tell you something. You can't trust an unmedicated lunatic to behave themselves, and anyone that does, is stupid.

I don't know why Buck was allowed back here, but we have seen the result. The fault of which lies with Alex and mods.

Alex, were you aware of this before you started this thread? I honestly think it was communication that failed, not the mods or the admin's fault as a whole, it was just communication that was weak in your team, learn from the mistakes and move on for a better and stronger forum.

I´m sorry to say that there´re wrong on both sides.

Alex should talk Taylor straight way after found out something.......

Taylor should talk Alex first before do something....

Oh well, I do not against them because I know everyone make mistakes... Nobody are prefect.

I´m glad that Alex stood up himself here but I hope Taylor do the same, too.

i dont think we will hear from taylor for a while cuz hes out of state for a while. just let u guys know. even i m not in touch with him now.

Oceanbreeze, if you don't like how things are run around here, why are you still hanging around here? That doesn't make any sense. Why don't you do the mods and I a favor and just leave. Gawd.

OB--You think this whole thing 'stinks'...you're not the only one...there's some that think this whole thing is fishy, some think other things, the whole thing is causing such a riff in AD, pulling members from every which way...out on some battleground when that is NOT what AD wants to see nor does most of the members want to see. It's so easy to play the blame game and point at one or more people for this whole situation...people like you and a few others are so readily adapt to pointing your fingers at 'us', the 'Mod Team' and/or the Administrator. First off, just like Alex had already stated, we did not proceed with this situation by 'protecting' anyone in a manner that's inappropriate! It's like some of you may 'see' things in one or perhaps two ways, but as for 'us' (Mod Team/Administrator), we had to SEE things in every which way possible!!

There are quite a few members who stood up for us, the mod team/administrator, we are gratefully thankful for these kind of people...yet, people like you who keep badgering among the threads throwing out accusations and demanding accountability....as for accountability, we're all accounted for--we all learned a thing or two and this whole situation has touched spots/feelings never felt before. Like it is with the fact that my name along with my fiance' and having our home address plastered in the Forum openly and some crazy-azzed banner being exploited in other sites--yet, you remain having such a hard-on for RS and everything surrounding him, etc., that shows you have no clue whatsoever how and what the Mod Team/Administrator has gone through just to keep our necks above water, yet, it's folks like you who are continously grabbing at our feet and pulling us under water. When Alex already announced with his post, that was plenty good enough, but not good enough for people like yourself!

Now, you can start worrying and start counting the minutes you do have left here in AD missus....and oh, by the way, throwing back the lame comment you made earlier: 'You can rot in hell in your chair for all I care' Yes, you've pretty much made it clear that you cannot 'move on'...always have to find 'fault' and place it somewhere. Guess what? We're all at fault here, you, me and everyone else! There...you got your answer. Either stop with the rants or find some other place to be! All I got to say for now--

Peace--

~RR

I'm not saying we should question Taylor. I am saying we should question the mods and Alex. If what Alex said is true, then Taylor should've been reprimanded for using a multiple account. He wasn't. Yet, yesterday Levonian responded to the thread and was permanently banned on a first offense. Why?

Yes I know it´s Alex and moderators, you question to. Yes you made some good points. I only suggest in general way to not judge Taylor yet... It´s not you, I´m refer to but in general way. (I should post separately)...

permanently banned on a first offense? :confused: It could be that one day ban, not permanently ban accord AD Forum Rule. I know he made good posts and never get trouble with AD until he obessed RS/BD....It look like that Alex & moderators have good reason to ban him permenatly... I can understand that some people felt this issues are not resolved and want the truth. Let Alex & moderators to answer your questions on this.

I made a very harsh response last night in this thread, and yet, I'm untouched.

People here are tap dancing all over the place, and it stinks. I personally am not going to accept a response just because someone says its so. I have very legiitimate questions that I know aren't being answered, and I refuse to just move on until they are answered.

I didn´t see that you made harsh post here... Do you mean that your post were being removed or what? I must have missed it. All what I see you made your first post is question Alex & moderator... Let them to answer your questions.

I question why in the hell Alex let that moron back here after the threats he made? Buckdodgers/RavenSteve is a crackpot and people knew it. Saying you have a soft heart and wanted to give someone another chance is fine, but use common sense. If you had someone popping off saying they got mad at someone and cut their fingers off, would you want that person around? I doubt it. Buck made those kinds of statements. Buck also made death threats against people, and yet, all was forgiven. Buck was allowed to assume a new identity and was allowed back on the forum with a promise that he would be a good boy. Let me tell you something. You can't trust an unmedicated lunatic to behave themselves, and anyone that does, is stupid.

Yes, everyone aware what BD/RS is... That´s why I ignored most of his posts because I think it´s waste of time to harrass him over his immaturity posts... Yes I aware that he made death threats against people last year. Some people forgave him and move on... I can see some people obessed RS/BD because they can´t forgave him what he did to them... If people who still angry over one year old subject is bitter. IMO.

Yes you could be right that I´m soft heart like Alex/moderators and other members who give people 2nd chance... Oh Well... :cool:

Yes he tried to behave a good boy and love AD sooo much... I can´t see the sense why people harrass his posts... Simple leave him alone and let him talk whatever he like.... Keep on harrass him is no good... It makes worst, that´s why some people have problem with him.

I´m not saying that I support him but fact because I have seen many posts against him here. Why? Why waste of time on him when they know what he is?

Alex already stood up himself here... which is great... I hope Taylor would do the same...

Remember that everyone makes mistakes.

Well, I am still waitin' for someone to answer my # 47 post. Anyone ? Hello ?

people like you and a few others are so readily adapt to pointing your fingers at 'us', the 'Mod Team' and/or the Administrator.

First off, just like Alex had already stated,

*nodding sigh* I know... They should not blame Alex and moderators but themselves... it´s them who made harrass posts... since they know AD Rules. If I have problem then I press bad report to get Admin. & moderator attention... This is a simple because Admin. & moderators can´t visit ALL threads... impossible.

There are quite a few members who stood up for us, the mod team/administrator, we are gratefully thankful for these kind of people...yet, people like you who keep badgering among the threads throwing out accusations and demanding accountability....as for accountability, we're all accounted for--we all learned a thing or two and this whole situation has touched spots/feelings never felt before. Like it is with the fact that my name along with my fiance' and having our home address plastered in the Forum openly and some crazy-azzed banner being exploited in other sites--yet, you remain having such a hard-on for RS and everything surrounding him, etc., that shows you have no clue whatsoever how and what the Mod Team/Administrator has gone through just to keep our necks above water, yet, it's folks like you who are continously grabbing at our feet and pulling us under water. When Alex already announced with his post, that was plenty good enough, but not good enough for people like yourself!

*nodding agreement*

Guess what? We're all at fault here, you, me and everyone else!

~RR

Logically yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back