If computers didn't exist...

DaClassOf2005 said:
i'd make one and get everyone jealous :giggle:
You could be the next Bill Gates! ;) He never graduated from college and built computers from his garage. ;)

zesty said:
:| :|

same here! grrr

hey how are u feeling?? havent seen you in here lately!! :|
*COUGH!*COUGH* bad colds :fu2: sucks. very hard to take interest in reading in the forums when you're hacking your head off until you have tears in your eyes that burns the shiddoutta ya then you accidently peed in your pants. :squint:

Didnt Steve Adams do that, too? Someone refresh my memory, please. Im thinking of Apple Computers.

Well, I didn't work in a garage but in 1964 I made my first binary "computer" with parts from Radio Shack and a shoebox, in my bedroom. I was a 13-year-old nerd at the time. Note the geeky hairstyle, and my pictures of Ray Walston ("My Favorite Martian") on the wall.

Attachments

• nerd.jpg
    nerd.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 25
Katzie said:
*COUGH!*COUGH* bad colds :fu2: sucks. very hard to take interest in reading in the forums when you're hacking your head off until you have tears in your eyes that burns the shiddoutta ya then you accidently peed in your pants. :squint:

:aw: poor katzie girl... have you tried the zicam?? it doesn WONDERS!! :thumb:

without computer i would probably skate and bike outside all the time... or find a place where i can go regularly... or strolling in a forest dreaming la la land. yea we would be more active...

ravensteve1961 said:
Computers can drive you totaly insane like these messages.
i never get these??? hmmm.. i guess the computer likes me more than you!! :giggle:

Alex said:
What would you be doing these days? No computer = No AllDeaf.com

I'd probably be a couch potato, watching TV. :tears:

For me, i will take children to actives, sewing clothes, make crafts like Hairbow, visit friends house and attend to learn class with non-credit such as Cooking, etc.
If i never had no computer, i will never met DF and have a future with him. We will never found each other if no computer or pager.
Mommyof3

Well, I'd be reading million of books, and writing lots of snail mail. Chatting on TTY.
I'd be more of a loner than I am now. Besides, I've met many neat people from online who I wouldn't have met the other way.

Miss-Delectable said:
Well, I'd be reading million of books, and writing lots of snail mail. Chatting on TTY.
I'd be more of a loner than I am now. Besides, I've met many neat people from online who I wouldn't have met the other way.

Likewise.

I might already be published! LOL.

If NO computer, then this means NO Alldeaf !

Reba said:
Too bad they don't know the difference between "root" and "route".

:lol:

hmm, i wonder if FBI use either cisco or juniper routers ?

If the computers werent exist. I would probably sleep around with half-wits.

Tousi said:
We wouldn't know the difference; people would spend their time doing other things, maybe more productive things. Me, I would be reading stuff.

Is this you ??

Attachments

• LOLbaby2.jpg
    LOLbaby2.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 6
Haha, Sabby; I think you got out the wrong file; that's BBNT...

DreamDeaf....Steve Jobs heads up Apple Computer now.....

thanks, Tousi... :kiss:

Sometimes I dont know where I placed my frontal lobes in the morning...oh well.

If it wasn't for P/C I'd be incommunicable :pissed: took My time to start learning sign. :thumb:
best thing I learned so far in windows is, You never cease to learn more!
:Ohno: It is a Steady strive. seems like everyone I know has a P/C now!
well I just by chance found this site. and am Impressed by it greatly!
Anyone else feel that way?

Attachments

• Wolf Sig.gif
    Wolf Sig.gif
    34.2 KB · Views: 5
Then

everybody wouldn't have a job.

Last edited:
Back