If a friend is in trouble...

Babyblue

Reaction score
If a friend is in trouble. Calling in the middle of the night.

Either for you, or for you significant other for help...

What would you do??

What would you do??

It would depend what type of trouble they are in and if it was necessary to help them at that time then I would. Also it can cause problems with a significant other, but if our significant other has love for us they will understand why we go help our friend in need and not be jealous of the person in need, etc...and if our significant other was not happy about that they would have to deal with and come to understand my concern for friend as well and they could come if they had lack of trust etc....no matter what i would help regarding significant others feelings due to that is what love is about both ways.

If a friend is in need, I'll be there. :)

More than likely I would help

Once I dropped everything on a whim to rescue a friend who was stuck in Mexico.

What would you do??

i have and will always help a friend in needs - anytime, anywhere. :cool2:

Well the friend that called, is safe and sound.

Glad hubby helped him.

Just irked me somewhat. Just guess that was a normal reaction, due to the circumstances.

It depends on the individual and the kind of situation that person is in.

i will listen in the problems and the situations that s/he is in unless if its about hospital, i would be out on the whim.. but if s/he lives way too far - that i cant help because theres also other important significants would be calling for a help, too.

The boys know they can always call me, even in the middle of the night if something happens, I'd be there instantly!

My friend manages everything pretty much on her own so far but of course I'd always be available for any kind of emergency!

Yes I agree with everyone here.

I´m here and there to be good listener when he/she need me.

I have had that happen to me a few times with a few of my friends. I had to leave the house a few times to help them including the time when I had to get one to get her from her ex boyfriend who hit her. I dont remember feeling annoyed but concerned and worried for them cuz calls in the middle of the nights usually arent good news.

Phew! I am so tired now!

Did not go to sleep til almost 4 am.

Last night, was something else!

Friend, vehicle, ditch.

Hope everything is ok....

He did not have a scratch on him. Cannot say that about his truck though. He bust the rear axel, his tire is bent underneath the truck. Had to get the roll back and pull him out.

He was very fortunate. That he did not get hurt. From the skid marks seems, he spun out on a curve, and slid backwards in the ditch.

I choose my friends very carefully, I don't have dozens of friends, all of my best friends could fit in my living room together. If any of them called me at any hour, I would be available to them, as I know they would be there for me.

I am not gonna help friend out in middle of the night depend on who friend cuz I had been fucked up by friends who never owe me $$ back so if it is really a serious situation I will call her or his parents to bail her or him out but I'm not gonna pay for bail bond at all ;) yep I can be mean but I have to think twice before helping a friend in middle of night but lucky my tty is broken lol ;)

Back