I will NEVER to buy new computers at Circuit City and other stores again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh hell with it emachines which I hate! my mom's computer is use emachines it got plm but I am not going to tell her but it is her computer cuz I notice her computer bit plm so I cant do nothing with it from her which it is her computer not mine :)

MacBook is not for gamer too due Intel built-in video.

Macbook Pro is good for gamer, it use Ati X1600.

Nvidia and Ati are better for gamer.

Well, it does running so well on old games like The Sims, Starcraft and any games that's based on 2-D and basic 3-D.

buy? you mean sell ? nope not iMac G5 cuz there is no iMac G5 now.. It is all Intel eh..

Best Buy is going to do what CompUSA have done... "a store within store" so Best Buy will be selling Apple's line of products from ipod to Macs in a proper section. so those Apple products will not be mixed among other pc and windows based softwares. hmm get it?

The reason Best Buy and Apple is doing that is because CompUSA is closing half of their nationwide stores about 126 stores (just those with poor sales will be closed) (Tucson's CompUSA will not be closed) so that means Apple don't want to shrink when those store are closed so they need to stay expanded so they go to Best Buy and got deal.

get it?

Yup, one store in my area is going to closing down, that sad.

That's good thing about Best Buy on nationwide will start sell full Apple products, from computers to iPod, even computer games. For me, I rather to buy at Apple store because I want have full warrenty policy.

Maybe you don't realize this, computer business nowadays is really "Cut-throat" business. Many of them lost money over selling computer. Know why? Technology advanced too fast, and they need to be careful on how many to stock, hopefully they sold out before the next new system comes out. That is why many went bankruptcy because of this. One good example, if you all remember "Computer City". They bankrupt because they refused to decrease the price on computer as per their policy, they ended up have excess stock, and couldn't buy newer PC to sell. That is what hurt their business. Same thing with Sears, they quit selling PC, but have very limited on their hand.

Maybe you don't realize this, computer business nowadays is really "Cut-throat" business. Many of them lost money over selling computer. Know why? Technology advanced too fast, and they need to be careful on how many to stock, hopefully they sold out before the next new system comes out. That is why many went bankruptcy because of this. One good example, if you all remember "Computer City". They bankrupt because they refused to decrease the price on computer as per their policy, they ended up have excess stock, and couldn't buy newer PC to sell. That is what hurt their business. Same thing with Sears, they quit selling PC, but have very limited on their hand.

I remember about Sears is used to sell Mac computers, it was back in 1993 when bought new first Mac (Performa), that my first computer because Windows isn't good, probably around 3.1x and looks full of shit. Now, Sears was stopped to sell Mac computers in around mid-90's or after iMac is released.

Also, first internet was AOL but too risky for bad storm to kill internet or even dial up.

I remember about Sears is used to sell Mac computers, it was back in 1993 when bought new first Mac (Performa), that my first computer because Windows isn't good, probably around 3.1x and looks full of shit. Now, Sears was stopped to sell Mac computers in around mid-90's or after iMac is released.

Also, first internet was AOL but too risky for bad storm to kill internet or even dial up.
Come to think of it... I don't think I've ever seen a Mac anywhere except the Mac store and CompUSA.

Come to think of it... I don't think I've ever seen a Mac anywhere except the Mac store and CompUSA.

Sears did sell Mac computers in long time ago.

I remember about we paid around $1,500 in 1993 dollar, that's pain ass.

Ah, Sorry to hear that, I have no problems with Circuit City, nor Best buy, nor CompUSA. I did not buy my computer, in fact I got that as a gift from my dad, a big bonus for working my buns off. ;)

Hope you'll find what you're looking for. ;)

I'm very sorry to hear about this.

If you want to buy something then make sure with them in writing before buy computer.

We alway do that before buy electricity tools like guarantee, repair, etc. until we agree... If we disagree then don't buy...

That was during the "No Steve Jobs Era" at Apple which is why Performa sucked. When Steve Jobs came back to Apple the rest is history!

Why does Performa sucked?

Why does Performa sucked?

it wsa popular at college.

however, there two thing it failed sell for general public...

• no demo at store, people interest on Windows 3.x
• underpower

That was during the "No Steve Jobs Era" at Apple which is why Performa sucked. When Steve Jobs came back to Apple the rest is history!

I remember now - the story. It wasn't Steve at that time until he came back and made a big improvement... He finally made a huge successful to sell iPods around the world. He still forgot about our deaf people's needs. I personally do not like iTune software because it mixed with music and movies in one software that got me confused.

WTF? I'm still not get credit back on my VISA card, returned was started at 5:30 pm or so on yesterday. :roll:

Fuck to Circuit City... No more buy new computers or other electronics at their store, that full of BS.

WTF? I'm still not get credit back on my VISA card, returned was started at 5:30 pm or so on yesterday. :roll:

Fuck to Circuit City... No more buy new computers or other electronics at their store, that full of BS.

most normal will show up for your refund money by 24 to 48 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back