I need some opinions

Prostock, I agree with the others, go on chaperoning, I never been to Prom before (I wanted to go but I couldn't afford it) but hopefully someday I will get to go to Prom for fun at your age :)and oh by the way, what does your picture say, I mean the signs, all I can read is:

F D C D Y O

Am I right or wrong? I couldn't see the sign at the end but I'm assuming it's a I Love You sign, right?

Originally posted by DVDFreaker
Prostock, I agree with the others, go on chaperoning, I never been to Prom before (I wanted to go but I couldn't afford it) but hopefully someday I will get to go to Prom for fun at your age :)and oh by the way, what does your picture say, I mean the signs, all I can read is:

F D C D Y O

Am I right or wrong? I couldn't see the sign at the end but I'm assuming it's a I Love You sign, right?
umm...maybe i should put the bigger one up. It says F U C K Y O U

well, important you think your own judge if it is worth to go prom, I am sure it will be a blast definetly!!! Good Luck for your decide to go or not!!!

What is the reason why your EX should go? I don't think that just because she has never been to a prom should be a factor in this type of thing. If your friend asked you to go to a prom, it should be a reward for someone at your age. Of course, you might be uncomfortable but just pretend that you fell back on the grades several years.

You might be a redneck if you go to the same school your dad is still in

Originally posted by prostock19
LOL... I ain't thinking that. If I go, it is as a friend to everyone. Thank you. I just want to get the opinion of RISDeaf students that would be on the boat, and other chaperones....see if they would like another one....who is paying his own way.

I agree with not taking the ex. It is a nice thought in my head, but not a good thing to do. This friend, I believe, would like to see me and her together. I could be wrong though. Just the things she says.

I will probally go alone. Can't think of anyone local to take.

TAKE ME TAKE ME TAKE ME!!!!

I found my tux that i will wear if I go....

WD039L.jpg

Back