I need some opinions

prostock19

Reaction score
I was out with my friend Simone tonight and we started talking about the prom. She told me that it was on the Bayqueen (www.bayqueen.com). I was joking and said for me to be her date (cuz I already know she has one). She was like "Yes, you should go, it would be awesome". Now, me being 29, I am iffy on this. But then again, I would love to go cuz I will be with alot of Deaf that I know, and I have never been to a prom.

Another thing she said. She said I should bring my ex cuz she has never been to a prom also. I know that ain't going to happen, but if you think I should go, should I go alone, as like a shaparone, or try and find a date???

Thanks you. I value your opinion, either way. I just want people's opinions on this. :D

It wouldnt hurt to find a friend who would love to go with you to the prom.. :D

Originally posted by Teekie
Are you saying that it would be fine for me to go??

Oh boy, its tough... Let me think and be with ya later on this..

Originally posted by Teekie

:werd: i agree Teekie and i dont think Prostock should go with his ex but someone new and who is a friend and all -- i dont see anything wrong with that

Prostock -- u can consider going as a chaperone if that would make u feel more comfortable q

First of all, I do not have any against on you for going on prom..
But... think twice of your perceptions.. few things why? ruin your reputation.... and being around the young people, might get wrong idea.. so my suggest you go for chaperoning ...

Originally posted by MsGiglz
First of all, I do not have any against on you for going on prom..
But... think twice of your perceptions.. few things why? ruin your reputation.... and being around the young people, might get wrong idea.. so my suggest you go for chaperoning ...

:werd: I agree with u cuz I'm like not sure what else I can tell matty what to do cuz he's old enuff to do whatever he want but NO sex invovled :P

btw, can ask me why.. :D (been there before :/ not related to prom but almost more likely related to young people)

Originally posted by funnybebe78
:werd: I agree with u cuz I'm like not sure what else I can tell matty what to do cuz he's old enuff to do whatever he want but NO sex invovled :P

LOL sex?? oh pls.. i am sure he wouldnt think of that..
:slap:

Originally posted by MsGiglz
LOL sex?? oh pls.. i am sure he wouldnt think of that..
:slap:

u never know :roll: teens do it event tho they are underage anyways :P

u never know :roll: teens do it event tho they are underage anyways :P
LOL... I ain't thinking that. If I go, it is as a friend to everyone. Thank you. I just want to get the opinion of RISDeaf students that would be on the boat, and other chaperones....see if they would like another one....who is paying his own way.

I agree with not taking the ex. It is a nice thought in my head, but not a good thing to do. This friend, I believe, would like to see me and her together. I could be wrong though. Just the things she says.

I will probally go alone. Can't think of anyone local to take.

bring a date or a friend................ :) a lot of girls will jump at the chance to redo prom :) and wear a formal dress and get all gussied up!!!

Go for it! nothing wrong for go with a friend. I did go to prom with friends instead of "date". sound fun and cherish my memories.

Ya'll, just remember, I am 29 now. All my friends that will be there willl be 18 to 20.

Originally posted by prostock19
Ya'll, just remember, I am 29 now. All my friends that will be there willl be 18 to 20.

even tho I thought u were 25 :rofl: okayy I'm out for the night so nite all ;)

even tho I thought u were 25 :rofl: okayy I'm out for the night so nite all ;)
LOL...Check my profile

BTW, my avatar was taken on the boat that the prom will be on.

Originally posted by prostock19

Get a fake age ID dude and relive ya earlier days...

Back