I need some opinions

Originally posted by prostock19
I found my tux that i will wear if I go....

WD039L.jpg

:laugh2:

one problem- we already have enough chaperones, they dont want any more.. they think we already have too many

Originally posted by allisonjoy
one problem- we already have enough chaperones, they dont want any more.. they think we already have too many
Can Peeps have more than 1 Date? Since Simone wants me so bad to go, I'll be her 2nd date :rofl:

Can Peeps have more than 1 Date? Since Simone wants me so bad to go, I'll be her 2nd date :rofl:
yeah u can.. we r not strict about who's going with who.. as long as we know those people are "trustable" .. u know, no drugs, no sex, no blah.

Originally posted by allisonjoy
yeah u can.. we r not strict about who's going with who.. as long as we know those people are "trustable" .. u know, no drugs, no sex, no blah.
Oh come on....you take all the fun out of it.

I found my tux that i will wear if I go....

WD039L.jpg

:rofl: save that for the special giril who wud want u to herself in bed :naughty: I know it won't be me :rofl:

Guess what. I got my ticket and got my Tux. No problems with me going. I am still looking for a date. I have a few ladies in mind. Just gotta contact them...lol.

Originally posted by WonderBum
Or how about one of these clergy shirts? To assist with the chaperoning?

clgyshirt.jpg
My name is Father Matty, and I will be your spiritual advisor tonite. :rofl:

My name is Father Matty, and I will be your spiritual advisor tonite. :rofl:

Amen Father.... my name is Brother WonderBum.... I'm the Nun Inspector....

Bring Me Bring Me.... oh yah..thats right.. I'm THE ex. Forget it.. later. I think I'll go with Irish. Wanna be my prom date? hehe

Originally posted by ShEiLdTaLiSmAn
Bring Me Bring Me.... oh yah..thats right.. I'm THE ex. Forget it.. later. I think I'll go with Irish. Wanna be my prom date? hehe

:shock: Sure I'd love to!!

Back