I met alex and e

:laugh2: at the pics - hehe good ones u got there, alex

That was funny when Elyse was doing something to SADDAM. Nyc seems nice area except the traffic.

At least you guys enjoyed to go around in the town.

nyc_14.gif

Me with the most loved and feared men in the world today

-AHEM I would say that they ALL are the most hated MEN....

:)

:D that is cool pictures! I notice one of picture that you went to pizza hut and surprised me that cool ice cream company Hiiagen-Dazs supported with pizza hut , is that right? :shock: I wonder. Over here , I dont have it but mostly hum let me see.. hum KFC with Taco Bell together sharing one building..... mmm

Awww, these pictures look like you guys has a great time in the Big Apple! I have not been to NYC for 9 months, when I took my good friend from France there to visit the city. Didn't know Madame Tassaud had a wax museum in Times Square. Learned sth new! LOL I agree with Babyphat, all the two are hated men! LOL

I met Alex and e at the last AllDeaf party. They are kewl people. :thumb:

ooooOOOoooo E you're so wicked! and I like your humor!

Great pictures! Great smiles 2! :thumb:

Alex said:
nyc_12.gif

Elyse making an offer Saddam Hussein can't refuse. :eek:

That cool pictures, I went through old threads. I found those good pictures.

LMAO Elyse shoot Saddam Hussein. :D

:laugh2: ah cool
(pssst, alex is a better looking guy than Saddam !)

First time I came across this thread. I like the pictures. ;)

I saw those pictures for a first time. wow.....

I loves cool and sense of humor people !!! I can tell that you & E are great fun people, Alex!

NYC sounds REAL cool city! I would love to go to see it one day.

Cool......

Look'n you having great time hung around NY Time Squares... aww.. I would love to foreplay w/salute things... Never forget I was foreplay w/salute at Edmonton,Alberta in West Edmonton Mall and there's lotsa of salute around in the mall. (chuckles)

Awesome pictures, I haven't seen this side of NYC yet, but hope I do one day...Looks like you guys are fun and nice people to hang out with, I love the picture of E and Saddam!!.. :rofl:

Back