I love the locked threads

Do you visit locked threads to see what happened

• Yes

Votes: 79 84.9%
  • No

Votes: 14 15.1%

• Total voters
Now I see the "would you vote for plain" thread locked because it veered down a dirt road and on the heated topic of wolves. Wolves??? Really?? Who would have thunk it? It mad me laugh so I had to bump this one up... then I noticed one of my threads got locked. Doah!! Watch out kiddies... Jolie is wandering around with a chain full of padlocks. You rock Jolie!!

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

It's about Palin and wolves in Alaska... then end overpopulation issues... :lol: :giggle:

I voted yes, but i see on the voting yes and no. Who voted NO in 7 linie? I didn't see ...*look around here* maybe i need get a glasses ;)

All you should had seen one stupid thread last night was immediately removed... Jacob is being a retard tonight by DVDfreaker.

I love them but I hate it when the offending posts get removed cuz sometimes they make things interesting on a slow day. I know I am bad! :giggle:

You would be great moderator. :D

Are u talking to me? If so, no I wouldnt cuz I am too opinioned..I just cant be nuetral about some subjects. Thanks for the vote of confidence. :ty:

Are you bad girl??? :slap: :booty::whip: :lol:

Oh, very! I just cant be a goody-goody all the time. That's is not being true to myelf. My best friend's parents always told her that I was a bad influence on her when we were growing up cuz I always got her to do things she wouldnt normally do and guess what? Her husband says the same thing cuz everytime she visits me, she does things that he doesnt approve of. Hehehehe!

Are u talking to me? If so, no I wouldnt cuz I am too opinionated..I just cant be nuetral about some subjects. Thanks for the vote of confidence. :ty:

Yep. Nah some of moderator arent neutral either. They just removed and edit withotu any explanation. So how can they being neutral?

Yep. Nah some of moderator arent neutral either. They just removed and edit withotu any explanation. So how can they being neutral?

I mean post opinions that arent nuetral..know what I mean? As for removing posts and not being neutral about it, I :dunno: about that.

Really! A thread about Obama extending school gets into a heated debate and gets locked. I am starting to believe that it's not really the topic as much as it is the people that get involved in the thread which are the cause for them getting locked. People should learn to agree to disagree and move on as opposed to posturing just to give the impression they are right. It's too bad because there are some good threads that have been locked due to such nonsense

I am guilty of a thread being locked I got a ban but no warning

As I look at the titles of threads and then see they are locked, it just amazes me how some seemingly non-controversial topics become heated enough to get locked. Like if the title of a thread was about CI's vs. ASL for example, I would expect that to become a heated discussion due to the subject. But there are also threads that get locked from what appears to me to be more personality clashes and posturing that has nothing to do with the subject of the thread which is my point in post #74

As I look at the titles of threads and then see they are locked, it just amazes me how some seemingly non-controversial topics become heated enough to get locked. Like if the title of a thread was about CI's vs. ASL for example, I would expect that to become a heated discussion due to the subject. But there are also threads that get locked from what appears to me to be more personality clashes and posturing that has nothing to do with the subject of the thread which is my point in post #74

Actually, the one you referred to was no doubt locked because of insults being posted that were not on topic.:cool2:

Really! A thread about Obama extending school gets into a heated debate and gets locked. I am starting to believe that it's not really the topic as much as it is the people that get involved in the thread which are the cause for them getting locked. People should learn to agree to disagree and move on as opposed to posturing just to give the impression they are right. It's too bad because there are some good threads that have been locked due to such nonsense

I couldn't agree more.

there was one thread that kind of bothers me like an annoying fly - the one that got recently locked called "Are you happy with your hearing aids?" The ADer did not know when to simply stop and leave when the other ADer was not interested in their advice. :dunno:

insect3.gif

Back