• No

Votes: 14 15.1%

• Total voters
insect3.gif

JIRO=
insect3.gif
:giggle:

Just Kidding. i just found this gif SO cutie! :o

Yes it would be very ironic if this thread got locked. It would not suprise me and would also re-enforce what I have seen. Please don't take this thread too seriously. That's not what it's intention is.

Yes it would be very ironic if this thread got locked. It would not suprise me and would also re-enforce what I have seen. Please don't take this thread too seriously. That's not what it's intention is.

Hence my above reply.:lol:

:cool2: rock on, drummer!! there's this awesome opening scene of rock band concert by.... I'm trying to remember the name... but I saw it in tv long time go when I was a kid.

there was one thread that kind of bothers me like an annoying fly - the one that got recently locked called "Are you happy with your hearing aids?" The ADer did not know when to simply stop and leave when the other ADer was not interested in their advice. :dunno:

insect3.gif

Deafdude is the eternal optimist! I don't see why everyone gets upset.

He isn't hurting anyone.

Really! A thread about Obama extending school gets into a heated debate and gets locked. I am starting to believe that it's not really the topic as much as it is the people that get involved in the thread which are the cause for them getting locked. People should learn to agree to disagree and move on as opposed to posturing just to give the impression they are right. It's too bad because there are some good threads that have been locked due to such nonsense

Aww man! My thread got locked? I m using my pager to access to AD so I didn't know until now.
Never expected it to get locked as it wasn't controversial. :hmm:

Aww man! My thread got locked? I m using my pager to access to AD so I didn't know until now.
This is what I am saying. Good threads about good topics getting locked for all the wrong reasons. This is why I love the locked threads. I like to go in and see what transpired to get them locked and sometimes I just have to SMH.

Nope, not going to dig up someone else's dirt! LOL I only refer back to active posts I had responded to.

Originally Posted by rockdrummer
Really! A thread about Obama extending school gets into a heated debate and gets locked. I am starting to believe that it's not really the topic as much as it is the people that get involved in the thread which are the cause for them getting locked. People should learn to agree to disagree and move on as opposed to posturing just to give the impression they are right. It's too bad because there are some good threads that have been locked due to such nonsense

Aww :hmm: man! My thread got locked? I m using my pager to access to AD so I didn't know until now.

Yeah, I thought the same.

I want to answer Bufflao´s question but I am not able to because of lock thread... thanks to time difference between Germany and America... I hope the moderator re-open that thread.

AllDeaf.com - View Single Post - Obama Proposes Longer School Days, Extended School Year

I knew that thread was gonna get locked. The lies about CI's thread. I knew it!!!

I thought this thread about locked threads was locked. :hmm:

Back