I love Jaymi

kevbo

Premium Member
Reaction score
I can't wait to get married. :kiss:

Awww What a sweet for Kevbo post a thread for his gf... Good luck for u both to be married anyday :D

Oh my god I love you. How in the world did I get so lucky? I can't wait either, you're amazing, I don't want to give you a chance to get away.

I predict the happy couple will have 12 kids

OMG I am too small to have 12 children- I have no hips whatsoever. Can we just have 2? 2 is perfect. And they MUST have his eyes :D

We're discussing a date now, I'm thinking May 1st of next year to give him time to find out all of my flaws LOL (really, it's more so our friends and family won't think we're insane), but he wants to do it sooner. I sure as hell will not argue with that!

Originally posted by Sydlie
OMG I am too small to have 12 children- I have no hips whatsoever. Can we just have 2? 2 is perfect. And they MUST have his eyes :D

No! 2 will just not do at all. 12 is the right number and I am never wrong about these things

Congrate!! I love to see "Lovebirds" thread. really cute. Foward to see both Kevbo and Jaymi are getting married.

Aww cute.. Kevbo and Jaymi will get married next year. Congrats. Deaf Alldeafies give you both our blessings. :thumb:

:eek2: you both just been dating for a month, right? Now you are talking about Marriage? Its BIG commitment. Take your time, whats the rush? :lol: Ofc, you both probably are in mad in love with each other..but slow down & take a deep breath....Theres plenty of time to talk about marriage & get married in the near future. Hehe... Best of luck to you two :thumb:

Originally posted by ~Heather~
:eek2: you both just been dating for a month, right? Now you are talking about Marriage? Its BIG commitment. Take your time, whats the rush? :lol: Ofc, you both probably are in mad in love with each other..but slow down & take a deep breath....Theres plenty of time to talk about marriage & get married in the near future. Hehe... Best of luck to you two :thumb:

:werd:

I hope AD is invited to the wedding :) or you will have a camera so we can see it online :) congrats to the love birds!!!

Originally posted by kevbo
I can't wait to get married. :kiss:

Welcome to the club...

You just missed me when I got married and then left the club of waiting...

Re: Re: I love Jaymi

Originally posted by SilenceGold
Welcome to the club...

You just missed me, when I got married which made me officially to leave the "club of waiting"...

Are you wanting to get married soon because your woman is pregnant and you don't want her parents to be mad at a deadbeat?

Originally posted by bbnt
No! 2 will just not do at all. 12 is the right number and I am never wrong about these things

lol...yea right...

I'll build you a statue out in the middle of pacific ocean too.

Originally posted by Sydlie

We're discussing a date now, I'm thinking May 1st of next year to give him time to find out all of my flaws LOL (really, it's more so our friends and family won't think we're insane), but he wants to do it sooner. I sure as hell will not argue with that!

You already sound being insane (in love).

Back