I love Jaymi

Re: Re: Re: I love Jaymi

Originally posted by SilenceGold
Are you wanting to get married soon because your woman is pregnant and you don't want her parents to be mad at a deadbeat?

:confused: :eek2: pregnant!??? :shock:

Okay, it's settled. :D May First of next year we're getting married. I'm not pregnant and a year isn't really rushing things, right? And children come a good 3-4 years after the wedding. I think eloping is the best idea for us, otherwise our wedding would cost billions because we'd want to invite you all and I'd want to have my friends all in from different regions of the world. He's the only one I need to be there. Ever. Promise we'll post pictures, though. ;)

Originally posted by Sydlie
Okay, it's settled. :D May First of next year we're getting married. I'm not pregnant and a year isn't really rushing things, right? And children come a good 3-4 years after the wedding. I think eloping is the best idea for us, otherwise our wedding would cost billions because we'd want to invite you all and I'd want to have my friends all in from different regions of the world. He's the only one I need to be there. Ever. Promise we'll post pictures, though. ;)

Glad to hear that!

We decided to get married then got married 3 months later.

We almost eloped too...because of too much haggle with hearing people. Our families were beggin' for a regular wedding. So we did it as a regular wedding. :p

wow !! Congrats Kevbo and Jaymi
polite.gif

:D Congratulations Kebvo and Jaymi!! All the best for the couple in love.. don't forget to post the beautiful pictures of you both!! "Be fruitful and multiply!!" :naughty: *winksa*

Originally posted by vvti low rolla
:shock: well, if you guys get married in nj, invite me :mrgreen: otherwise, congratulations.
I told him I was totally willing to get married in NJ because it's only fair... I mean, we'll be living here at least until we're done with school. But he said nothing like that mattered :Oops: So, I have no clue where we'll be getting married at, probably the closest court house we can find.

Sorry, but I can't provide pictures of the Honeymoon... and I think I'll have to hide the camera in a lock box so he doesn't either LOL

Silence Gold: How long have you been married? Just curious. And congratulations, btw!

Originally posted by Sydlie
I told him I was totally willing to get married in NJ because it's only fair... I mean, we'll be living here at least until we're done with school. But he said nothing like that mattered :Oops: So, I have no clue where we'll be getting married at, probably the closest court house we can find.

Sorry, but I can't provide pictures of the Honeymoon... and I think I'll have to hide the camera in a lock box so he doesn't either LOL

Silence Gold: How long have you been married? Just curious. And congratulations, btw!

Oh darn...I better look that up....I don't want my wife to know I forgot when we got married...jk..

It would be 10 months on the 3rd of next month....thanks..

:browsing his honeymoon album: :naughty:

WHOAAAAAAAA :eek: COngrats both of you and Good Luck for your future maried life!! :thumb:

Back