I have 2 new medically diagnosed disorders

i have adhd and compulisve.. really difficult to diagnosis... for my adhd and complusive disorder and seizure.. really my teacher obervation want to know history my medication to prove show make sure your medication.,.

i have adhd and compulisve.. really difficult to diagnosis... for my adhd and complusive disorder and seizure.. really my teacher obervation want to know history my medication to prove show make sure your medication.,.

You are correct, Travis. It can be difficult to diagnose.

I can't believe Cheri's son's teacher! :shock: Only a professional like jillio can make a dx.

Welcome back, Doug.

I hope all goes well for you.

welcome back doug! hope things will go better for you :) just think positive and still take meds but just try to be patient with meds cuz it take time to get used to it...

Thanks dreama :)

I learn feel new things all the time lately (mostly medications) I just don't like the manic depressive side. It sucks to be out of work right now, but I'll go back in 3 monts I guess.

Thanks dreama :)

I learn feel new things all the time lately (mostly medications) I just don't like the manic depressive side. It sucks to be out of work right now, but I'll go back in 3 monts I guess.

Use the time to focus on and take care of yourself. You will be back to taking care of others before you know it!

Oh yes, Hang in there Doug. :grouphug: I don't know what's it's like to be bipolar but I certainly can relate to your ADD.

I can't belief everything and all that continues to happen. Guess few days ago my family find me totally being weird, inappropriate action and language. For those of you who don't know this- is classic Lithium toxicity Quite a very dangerous problem. This evening is really first time in 3 days I can think, speack, act and memorize appropriately. I was light hearted cuz I know they will all know, so i say laught at me. I don't get opportunity to be laughed at. (no= I would never do this to another) But they are my friends and family whom are professional; but at or behind anyones back is big nono. Updates will come soon gn

I can't belief everything and all that continues to happen. Guess few days ago my family find me totally being weird, inappropriate action and language. For those of you who don't know this- is classic Lithium toxicity Quite a very dangerous problem. This evening is really first time in 3 days I can think, speack, act and memorize appropriately. I was light hearted cuz I know they will all know, so i say laught at me. I don't get opportunity to be laughed at. (no= I would never do this to another) But they are my friends and family whom are professional; but at or behind anyones back is big nono. Updates will come soon gn

Oh! Sorry about the toxicity. My son experienced neuro-toxicity to phenobarb and Ditantin. It's a scary sight! I'm glad your family was there to intervene.

Have they just lowered your doses, or taken you off Lithium altogether?

BTW...I'm not laughing!

haha, Jill, I know you weren't laughing. Yes they took me off of it. Wonder what new drug they will try....maybe depakote me thinks.

In my case with my unintential and controllable actions, I told my coworkersthey can have a free chuckle on my part. Usual at work- I want to work, often quiet egocentric personality. It will help them look as a little less than that.

haha, Jill, I know you weren't laughing. Yes they took me off of it. Wonder what new drug they will try....maybe depakote me thinks.

In my case with my unintential and controllable actions, I told my coworkersthey can have a free chuckle on my part. Usual at work- I want to work, often quiet egocentric personality. It will help them look as a little less than that.

Depakote has been found to be very effective with Bi-Polar, and has fewer side effects than Lithium. Don't need to worry about tardive dyskinesia with long term use, either. But there are several drugs that have been shown to be effective...it is simply a matter of which works best with your body. I know the trial and error technique can be frustrating though. Unfortunately, it is the best we have at the moment.

Its great to know that you are able to handle all of this with a sense of humor. That will take you a long way! I'll be thinking of you, and hoping for better success with the next drug regimine.

Back