I have 2 new medically diagnosed disorders

i will go to psychiast for my diagnosis for next week.. it is diagnosis reason health> I have ADHD, OCD, seziure reason you should be important to prove paper for work. I let know psychiast. I hope be ready important to diagnosis.

Hey, welcome back and glad you are better.

I very recently learned that there is a psych hosp only for deaf in Florida (not saying go there, but your notes reminded me) It is supposed to be staffed by deaf, too. It is perhaps the largest private employer of deaf in the US. That is, if I rememer the article correctly. I think it was National Deaf Academy in Mount Dora, FL, the world's only psychiatric treatment center designed for deaf residents.

Anyway, maybe you could contact them for information about bipolar?? My daughter is bp. Please take your meds. and take care of yourself. Life is too short to be unhappy or unhealthy.

It can take a long time to find the right medication. My mother, in her 60's, finally got the right combo of meds to stick with when she was 50 even thought she had a long history of ADHD and depression. Now she claims she could not be happier than ever. Every time I visit her, she just gets better and I cannot imagine how much better she can get - holds three jobs that she loves and keeps moving - taking care of grandchildren and working around the house and working. She's almost never home. It's just amazing because her friends of her age complain of aging, aches, illnesses, and doing nothing in their retirement.

DOUG!!!!!!!!!!! I ve been damn worried about you in last few months - Thank God you are doing okay and finally getting to the bottom of what you are dealing with. Now all you do is go up from the rock bottom. Take care and you know where to find me!!! XOXOXOXO

Hey, welcome back and glad you are better.

I very recently learned that there is a psych hosp only for deaf in Florida (not saying go there, but your notes reminded me) It is supposed to be staffed by deaf, too. It is perhaps the largest private employer of deaf in the US. That is, if I rememer the article correctly. I think it was National Deaf Academy in Mount Dora, FL, the world's only psychiatric treatment center designed for deaf residents.

Anyway, maybe you could contact them for information about bipolar?? My daughter is bp. Please take your meds. and take care of yourself. Life is too short to be unhappy or unhealthy.

There is one in New York State, too. It serves as the model for the other mental health programs for the deaf.

doug, one of my mate got adhd, and he's a hard-out computer geek, and had served in the local internet cafe he was awesome, considering his condition you wouldnt even know he has it, since he has to serve customers over the counter, serve coffee, and tick the network 'timer' for clients.... but yes he told me things and difficulty he had to overcome, like learning to relate, taking meds and somewhat expand his life from this obession with computers into working with computers, turning his weaknesses into strengths. i guess you'd figure a way to do this too
Cheers

Back