I guess there's a benefit of my dad having a girlfriend AND a wife...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of purses and other stuff..I have a good taste in some items.

I own a black Brighton purse on the sale (I have several Brighton stuff here). I still use a black zipped Brighton wallet.

I bought a beautiful red clutch with a big butterfly on it like Jacqueline Laurita had it last year. No kidding. It was $200, but I grabbed it when I bought it on the sale...$85. It was a last one. Whew.

Cherished Decor

Also, my mom got me a Vera Bradley bag...I still use it today. :aw:

I really wanted to own a coach tote bag one day. I dislike any logos on the purses! :giggle:

Yes, I drool over Christian Louboutins and Jimmy Choo stillettos, but too bad for me...I have weak ankles, so therefore, I could not able to walk in 5 inches stillettos. That sucks! :eek3:

Yes, I drool over Christian Louboutins and Jimmy Choo stillettos, but too bad for me...I have weak ankles, so therefore, I could not able to walk in 5 inches stillettos. That sucks! :eek3:

This is what she got:

christian-louboutin-police-pumps.html
Christian-Louboutin-Police.jpg

I'm not sure I'll be able to walk in them. I actually thought I was getting something more like this, since I love <3 purple.
c-hristian-l-ouboutin-shoes-purple-suede-pump-ysl-boots-1c14a.JPG

I'll have to practice walking...I really really love pieces that "zing".

I've been wanting those sewing tape shoes since they came out. I don't know what my thing is with pop art, but I really love having "catchy" pieces with otherwise neutral clothing.

I would've never got these for myself - I can't wear them a lot - but that was really nice of her.

I love how this thread is about girlie foreign objects and guns Teehee Now I know how men feel at baby showers

Speaking of purses and other stuff..I have a good taste in some items.

I own a black Brighton purse on the sale (I have several Brighton stuff here). I still use a black zipped Brighton wallet.

I bought a beautiful red clutch with a big butterfly on it like Jacqueline Laurita had it last year. No kidding. It was $200, but I grabbed it when I bought it on the sale...$85. It was a last one. Whew.

Cherished Decor

Also, my mom got me a Vera Bradley bag...I still use it today. :aw:

I really wanted to own a coach tote bag one day. I dislike any logos on the purses! :giggle:

LOVE! LOVE!

Also...there are a couple of lesser known brands that I like. Spanner is a Canadian brand that I found while at a boutique in Iowa. Kind of Ann Taylor-ish, but super cute purses. Also, I dig Samoe...and I have a Giovanni zebra satchel that's pretty much awesome. Those are my airplane carry ons.

Logos are so 5 years ago.

I love how this thread is about girlie foreign objects and guns Teehee Now I know how men feel at baby showers

yeah but who buys a knockoff gun? like someone is going to notice the branding on your sniper?! :giggle:

yeah but who buys a knockoff gun? like someone is going to notice the branding on your sniper?! :giggle:

Um actually with guns the brand can matter, a poorly stitched purse may brake no biggie, a poorly built gun could do a lot of damage...

Sorry I don't make a very good girl lol I don't even own a purse... wait does an ammo bag count? :giggle:

Um actually with guns the brand can matter, a poorly stitched purse may brake no biggie, a poorly built gun could do a lot of damage...

Sorry I don't make a very good girl lol I don't even own a purse... wait does an ammo bag count? :giggle:

Noooo...that vato was saying he got a knockoff gun.

I buy the knock off Dragunovs - they are better quality than the actual thing in some cases, and much cheaper. I don't have $10,000 for the real dragunov. Its like ... hmmm ... do I spend 10k or $600 for the same exact thing?
bump

Not with jeans.

Boot style jeans, ankle holster might work. Otherwise, waistband style holster. (NOT just sticking a gun loose into the waistband gangsta style.)

I was referring to her pic (of the dress) although it might work to distract the guy, me shoving my hand down my pants.... to get my gun ofcourse lol

steinhauer... ok still not getting 'vato'

Sorry natural blonde, not always the smartest breed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back