I got back from the audiologist i got good news and bad news

ravensteve1961

Reaction score
The good news im a CI candidate. Bad news doctor wants to leave my right ear alone and install a CI in my worst deaf ear. :( Because he thinks theres could be a future in my right ear like maybe hair cell regeneration.

Generally, CI's are implanted in the worst ear, so there's no need for you to be sad.

By the way, congratulations and all the best of luck :)

I reckon it's all good news!

If the worst came to worst and it didn't work, at least it would be the ear that doesn't work well.

Finally Ravensteve, You complain for nothing huh? Next time stop complaining and think postive would you? :slap: Don't make zesty spank you, Because I heard she is one tough chick. :popcorn:

Cheri said:
Finally Ravensteve, You complain for nothing huh? Next time stop complaining and think postive would you? :slap: Don't make zesty spank you, Because I heard she is one tough chick. :popcorn:

MOI!???? :|

ravensteve1961 said:
Beowulf quit biting your nails. youre gonna have sore fingers.

It is not my fingers I am in terror of getting sore, eeek.

Dont need to complain at least you gotta get the CI implant. :D

Good luck and best wishes!!

WHOPEEEEE--- you need to get over with your complains and ACCEPT who you are! you are too old to whine like 4 years old kid. good luck with CI--- i am TOO against to CI. *shrugs*

BTW--- SHEZZ, i like your signature! TOO CUTE, that cartoon! :)

Ravensteve,

Focus on the GOOD news!

I pray that it all goes well for you. :)

That is what all doctors say to their CI candiates. I had CI implanted in my worst ear too. Nothing to fret over.

Best of luck but like I've said many times before, do not place all of your hopes on it or have unrealistic expectations.

It is a tool, not cure.

Back