I got Accepted!

darkangel8603

Reaction score
I got accepted to Gallaudet University, and will be going in Aug.. I am finally finish with high school, (well not exactly, still have 1 week left, but u get what i mean) yay!!! I thought that day would never come lol... :whistle:

Congrats! All Presidential politics aside, I'm sure you will love Gallaudet! Do you know what major(s) you would be interested in?

That's great for you.

Don't let any Gally student push you out from the studies...

Study hard before Homecoming period! You will find out yourself.

Good luck...

darkangel8603 said:
I got accepted to Gallaudet University, and will be going in Aug.. I am finally finish with high school, (well not exactly, still have 1 week left, but u get what i mean) yay!!! I thought that day would never come lol... :whistle:

That's great, Are you from LA area?

Congrats on the acceptance at Gallaudet, I'm sure you're quite eager and looking forward to being there...but first things first, soon you'll be graduating from high school and for that, congratulations there! Completing and graduating from school is no small feat and celebrate that accomplishment in the best way you possibly can which you'll be doing quite soon. ;)

Best of luck in all you do out in Gally and may you be successful in all your endeavors while in college. Way to go!! :thumb:

darkangel8603,

That is wonderful news! Congratulations!!!

One class that you'll have to take is statistics . . . do not take it through the math department, even if you're strong in it; others will tell you to take it through the psychology department, as the math portion/department is harder.

Back