I am new here...

Wildrose said:
Yeah, from the East in USA, that would be 6 hours difference, I live in West -- Southern California and that makes 3 hours extra difference. Swede and I have been dreaming of travelling to Germany and always wanted to make some friends out there. It would be really nice if we could meet you there. We have not decided which country in Europe to go to next fall and we really are in love with Europe Country -- not sure which to go, Germany, Spain, Netherlands or France... I am looking forward to going in September or October. :) By the way, I am half German Girl.

Yes, it would be cool to meet you... :thumb:

Biggest welcome you stay AD here..

I truly miss my favorite vacation in California.. pretty quite beautiful outdoors and others but expensive living of course.. that normal.. I was vacation there for 1 month staying my friend's place...

Bullym0m said:
Biggest welcome you stay AD here..

I truly miss my favorite vacation in California.. pretty quite beautiful outdoors and others but expensive living of course.. that normal.. I was vacation there for 1 month staying my friend's place...
I agree with you, it's so beautiful outdoors, beach, mountain, high desert, and all different places to see... The mostly expensive is if you live in big city in California. I live in a small town on high desert and the living expenses are very reasonable here. :)

Welcome to AD!

Hi Rose,
Welcome to AD!
I was born and raised in Southern California.
I work at the workshop here in Orange County, for 27 yrs.
Also I'm an interpreter for the deaf.
Enjoy your stay.
Margie

Wildrose...

woOOoOOO small world... Happy seeing you finally!!!!!! HAHAHHA... 'bout the time..
Have not see you for likely 6 years from now.... I'm glad you found me via pm'ed...
(chuckles) :hug: :cheers:

Wonder, have you hear Redheart, Fzr600 and others ???? *curiouis*

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf Wildrose! Am glad that you were able to join after lurking in here, also, hope your stay is a great one too!! ;)

Back