I am going get divorce.

I am sorry to hear you are getting a divorce. Hang in there.

Oh I am sorry that you are getting a divorce. We are all here to help you if you need some help regarding the divorce. Hang in there and be strong. :hug:

I am sorry that u have to go thur everything and losing a place to live... I hope your friends help you with housing.

Did you know that you will receive his paycheck every month after the divorce? If he makes more money than your salary, then he must pay you by the law. My aunt is divorced a few months ago, and she has to pay her ex-husband monthly because of her higher salary.

Did you know that you will receive his paycheck every month after the divorce? If he makes more money than your salary, then he must pay you by the law. My aunt is divorced a few months ago, and she has to pay her ex-husband monthly because of her higher salary.

That's called Alimony.. and it's only if the husband and wife agree to it. Some states may require it, but for the most part, it's voluntary. I got divorced in 2005 and I'm not paying alimony to my my exhusband.

GHSH1996..I know its hard to go thru divorce, Once You become free..You will feel so happy, peaceful, do what you want...
I had my divorce, really hard on me..because He went court to file for divorce to sign the forms on my birthday. Plus send the divorce letter to my work, my boss came to me and give me the mail of court house. Which He do know my apt address but revenge me..So it hurt me so bad..but now i feel so happy
and free...Go where I want to...no time limit (be home on time), etc..
I do care about him, concern about him but I move on.
GHSH1996: we are here to support you, be there for you..
We have to be strong, think positive..GO on our own path.
We will find new guy that will make us happy.
Wish You good luck..Enjoy your life.

Aww I am sorry about your situation. Hang in there! :hug:

im sorry about your divorces

when i was 9 years old my parents got divorces and im learn about my parent's divorces.

mostly married people getting divorces dues husband had another woman who got affair they wont tell the wife or lots of mores.
first of all-

i want to say sorry to hear about the divorce, hope you will feel better in the long run.....

to the quote above.. i disagree.. most marriage have problem and get divorce is because of money issues

I agreed with Deafscuba98. But More than one issues...

There are many different reason we get divorce.
money issues
affair issues
children's death issues
drinking issues
abuses issues
communicate issues
sex issues
health issues

Dont blame on Men all times.. Its 50/50 to Men and Women..
Some women arent perfect...Some men arent perfect.
Some women had affairs too..
Some men had affairs too..

We all make mistakes..Depend on individual's problems.
We all go through Good Life or Bad Life or Wonderful Life...
Some men are wonderful...Some arent wonderful...
Same with Some women are wonderful...some arent wonderful...

Only Choice is: Getting Divorce than Suffer with Spouse for rest of life.
Its not good..for anyone also their health too.
Someday we will find lucky ones.

Also, some men and women want to be one in the power of the family. I read my literature book when I was in college.

i disagree.. most marriage have problem and get divorce is because of money issues

That's one of the stupidest reason to get a divorce for, Whatever happened to the vows that they promised to each others? "For better and For worst"

I can understand if people get a divorce because of violence abuse, child abuse, adultery, and drug abuse. Those are good reasons for a divorce. ;) But, money issues? Communication? :ugh:

That's one of the stupidest reason to get a divorce for, Whatever happened to the vows that they promised to each others? "For better and For worst"

I can understand if people get a divorce because of violence abuse, child abuse, adultery, and drug abuse. Those are good reasons for a divorce. ;) But, money issues? Communication? :ugh:
i agree with you.. but its sad these days.. people think all about money.

i am sorry to hear but you will do fine someday. Dont be stranger. We are all here for you..

Sorry to hear you're in pain at the moment. I hope the divorce procedure will turn out amicably for you and soon to be ex husband. Maybe you should go for counseling yourself to help you get through this, if needed.

Take care and be strong.

I want tell you what is going on. Our marriage are very tenision. We went to crazy when we left each other. It was very hardest for us. We cried all day and night. We ended up being sick. We felt like want to die. We met each other then we cried all day. We realize that we cannot let ourselves go. We decide to start over again and start to learn to love again. We know that it wont be easy.

Thank you for support me, Everyone.

I don't say it is my husband's all fault. We have both faults. We have money issue, job issue, our personal issue and my husband's son's issue. We had to made his son move out from our house again last saturday because we don't want his issue effect our marriage. Now he is homeless but We cannot let him live with us anymore.

I want tell you what is going on. Our marriage are very tenision. We went to crazy when we left each other. It was very hardest for us. We cried all day and night. We ended up being sick. We felt like want to die. We met each other then we cried all day. We realize that we cannot let ourselves go. We decide to start over again and start to learn to love again. We know that it wont be easy.

Thank you for support me, Everyone.

I don't say it is my husband's all fault. We have both faults. We have money issue, job issue, our personal issue and my husband's son's issue. We had to made his son move out from our house again last saturday because we don't want his issue effect our marriage. Now he is homeless but We cannot let him live with us anymore.

Wow! True love conquers all! I am happy that u both want to work this out. Yea, marriage is not easy and takes work. Hang in there!! :hug:

Great to hear you both have decided to give this marriage a second chance. Hope you'll both go to marriage therapy or whatever's needed to help youse resolve all the issues.

You had no choice, but to make your stepson move out because of the strain he had added to your marriage.

Back