I am back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome back, girl! :thumb:

Thank you, my life has been so hectic since I got back from Holland and now I am planning to go back, but I also had a job for a few months here and finally lost it to my boss trying to kill me with Carbon Monoxide. Aint it grand to be alive and doing good and back to this special site.

Welcome back! :jaw:

Thank you, my life has been so hectic since I got back from Holland and now I am planning to go back, but I also had a job for a few months here and finally lost it to my boss trying to kill me with Carbon Monoxide. Aint it grand to be alive and doing good and back to this special site.

Welcome, since I don't know you. Will look forward to your posts. By the way, how does someone try to kill you with Carbon Monoxide, especially your boss?

Welcome, since I don't know you. Will look forward to your posts. By the way, how does someone try to kill you with Carbon Monoxide, especially your boss?

Try broken windows, broken water heater, tap water busted, broken toliets, and broken heat

Welcome back, I vaguly remember your posts long time ago.

the broken stuff is what caused CO but I just hope no one deals with a boss like that.....

Being back is like renewing my book collection

Welcome back and post more about your travels & book collection as you mentioned.

the broken stuff is what caused CO but I just hope no one deals with a boss like that.....

Broken windows, broken toilets, or a broken water tap does not cause carbon monoxide. Carbon monoxide is produced whenever any fuel, gas, oil, wood, charcoal burning. Example if you're cooking on a stove and an exhaust fan doesn't work, it can cause carbon monoxide and windows should be open if the exhaust fan does not work. I think you need to educated yourself on carbon monoxide. :)

Cool. welcome back.

I remember you so you may remember me as well.

Hope things are all good for you so far so...yeah take care.

Broken windows, broken toilets, or a broken water tap does not cause carbon monoxide. Carbon monoxide is produced whenever any fuel, gas, oil, wood, charcoal burning. Example if you're cooking on a stove and an exhaust fan doesn't work, it can cause carbon monoxide and windows should be open if the exhaust fan does not work. I think you need to educated yourself on carbon monoxide. :)

So do you. Forgetting to turn on the exhaust fan won't cause monoxide poisoning. The fan is used to remove odors from the kitchen or remove smoke from something frying on the stove, but you won't die from monoxide poisoning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back