How would you like this job?

kuifje75 said:
I would not mind being a mortician. I worked as a janitor in a necrospy (morgue) and it was fascinating. I am going into pre-med this autumn, and I look forward to my anatomy classes when I finally do it. The body is such a fascinating object.

:eek: ***run off and hide***

Sure beats being a prison guard!

Or a "sanitation engineer!"

The only thing that would unnerve me is cold skin. I'm not used to touching frozen skin.

Sabrina said:
I could not deal with children or infants dead bodies. I heard, it smell really bad odor. You need to stuck the tube on dead body's big toe to draw all the blood out then put eye ball in the eyes. Put botton balls into the cheeks and mouth. The face will become extremely wrinkles and flat when you draw the blood out from that body.

I watched the lady who gave a representative about mortician to deal with the body, dress up, coffin, deal with emotional family, life insurance, etc...

It is horrible to take that kind of job.

What is botton ball? Care to explain? Thanks..

Liebling:-))) said:
:rofl: Excuse me for laugh on this thread... :rofl: Point out to Sabrina who make me laugh... :rofl:

No Wonder Sabrina, penis is everywhere in your mind.... No wonder that your American Copper got you crazy.....

No wondering I am going to get marry with WACKO Sabrina... she's obessed about P E N I S~~!!!! it drives me nut lol :whip:

Liebling:-))) said:
This thread here remind me of my British friend at long time ago. She bathed corpes and have no fear of blood. The paid is good. She enjoyed to work for 3 years until one day.....

She and her co-worker lied corpse on the bath and suddenly the corpse stand up from lied and his arms goes on her. She was panic and scream for the help that "he's alive"..... The doctor went to check corpse and said that he's really dead but his nerves is still working.... It's natural that bodies move itself thru alive nervous :eek:

After that she was nervousbreakdown and quitted job. No wonder, it got her nightmare. :ugh2:

I know I would be glad to get the job if I'm out of work but that job, I would NEVER have!!!!!!!!! :eek:

I think it's funny story ~~~~~ :rofl:

First of all, a mortician does not prepare the body for burial. That job is the responsibility of funeral home staff. A mortician performs autospies on the body, trying to determine the cause of death.

"Odd" job?

Like Patty mentioned, "Someone has to do it". It would be a great profession for a deaf person. I know someone who is deaf who makes up and does the hair of dead people. She makes good money. It beats living on SSI or having the government pay half of your salary because you are "handicapped".

I have a client that makes a very decent living as a crime scene cleanup technician.

Richard

why we can't just burn the body up, cremate it, and throw the ashes somewhere?

I feel sorry for the morticians :barf:

VR helped me to find a job but I will look for other job for an easy to work because of dues on my right wrist for paying my tuition fee for college.

Miss*Pinocchio said:

:fingersx: Hoping to do Miss P's body when I become a mortician. (after a natural death, of course) It would be fascinating to study the syndrome.

Miss*Pinocchio said:
No need. They choose that occupation voluntarily, they serve their community, and they earn good money.

kuifje75 said:
:fingersx: Hoping to do Miss P's body when I become a mortician. (after a natural death, of course) It would be fascinating to study the syndrome.

The "MissChatterbox" Syndrome? :whistle:

Miss*Pinocchio said:

The bodies have to go to mortuary first, their families have to make decision to whether to cremate or bury them. I recently went to a funeral, we get to say good bye to her before she was being cremated. She was in the coffin with nice dress and make up to cover white face. Memorial service first then they being cremated. Up to each family.

I thought CSI, police, fireman are worst than mortican? They have to look at their bodies first before haul them to their office and they have someone there to work on the body to find out what cause of their death?

Have u look at rotten.com, most awful look at the death than natural death. Gross me out.

kuifje75 said:

Nicely to remind you to put this one on her nipples. It will look pretty on her.

janet-jackson-tit-close.jpg

RavenSteve would love this.

Reba said:
"cotton" ball

Thanks, I mistyped. Yeah it is cotton balls in the mouth to prevent flat. The mouth will look like a deeply bowl. The muscel becomes fade when they draw the blood out from the dead body.

Miss*Pinocchio said:

Many religions are against cremation. So we cannot make that decision for everyone.

Throw ashes somewhere? Where is respect for the body?

Why feel sorry for morticians? They honor our bodies. You dont want someone to dump your body out on street and have dogs or feral animals picking away on you, do you?

I knew a deaf guy who is a mortician myself personally. He often told tales about his job both funny and sad every time he shows up at any deafie gathering in Knoxville.

and I wouldnt mind taking the job myself too!

Back