How many people here are NOT deaf?

i just joined and im not deaf but im in ASL so i thought this would be pretty cool....

bbnt said:
Hey Levonian, does this describe your sex life?

By human standards chimp sexual life is a perpetual open air orgy compulsive, never- ending, and always with the male grasping the female from behind. The average copulation rate is one or two an hour. Every hour. For each mature chimp. In estrus, of course, it's more. When the females are ovulating and able to be impregnated, their vulvas and allied nether parts swell extravagantly and turn bright pink. In estrus, they're walking sexual advertisements, and are then far more alluring. Because estrous periods are to some degree synchronized, there are times when a chimpanzee group is a sea of bobbing, compliant, soliciting swollen red rumps. Olfactory cues also signal their sexual availability. In marginal cases a passing male, unable to determine just by looking if she's ovulating, may simply insert his finger into her vulva and take a sniff.

Chimpanzee sex isn't a long and drawn-out business. Maybe eight or nine thrusts, each taking less than a second, and they're done. The males have, by human standards, impressive recovery rates, including documented sequences of many ejaculations at five-minute intervals. Females in estrus are especially attractive in the early morning, probably because of the long and stressful celibacy imposed on the males by the necessity of having to sleep at night. As a kind of community property for the males, she may be taken every ten minutes by one male after another through mid-morning, by which time they may tire a little....

ROFL!

Tarafied said:
Well, as a hearing person, there are certainly times when I wish I could "turn off" my hearing for a while. Like when my hubby is snoring away in bed, or when the baby cries and whines during and car trip and you can't very well stop to cuddle him every 5 minutes like he wants. Or when you're traveling with someone who insists on blaring music that you hate.
The only time I'd like to turn it off is when someones kid is screaming and crying in public
dark.gif

Seriously there have been occasions where I knew how dogs felt when you blow that whistle :(

TheAssassin said:
So, any deaf people got any questions for a hearer?
biggthumpup.gif
I did asked one most important question in somewhere else but I am not sure if I ever get any response before...

I guess it is ok for me to ask again since I don't dare to ask Nas (my lover) or my hearing friends about it. The most important question, which always naggin' me anywhere for several years: Can hearies hear their own farts?

Seriously, I always wonder if they can or can not.

Another question that I always forget to ask Nas about it, can hearies hear the engine when drive the vehicle on the road & freeway if the car window is open?

Magatsu said:
I did asked one most important question in somewhere else but I am not sure if I ever get any response before...

I guess it is ok for me to ask again since I don't dare to ask Nas (my lover) or my hearing friends about it. The most important question, which always naggin' me anywhere for several years: Can hearies hear their own farts?

Seriously, I always wonder if they can or can not.

Another question that I always forget to ask Nas about it, can hearies hear the engine when drive the vehicle on the road & freeway if the car window is open?
Heck yes we can hear our farts
laugh.gif

As for the engine on the road, it depends what car it is, how powerful/loud the engine is. Also depends how fast you're going. Most of the time you can.

I wish I am hearing, and not have to wear this stupid Bone Conductor hearing aids... Yuck. :|

TheAssassin said:
Heck yes we can hear our farts
laugh.gif

As for the engine on the road, it depends what car it is, how powerful/loud the engine is. Also depends how fast you're going. Most of the time you can.
Thanks for answers!

TheAssassin said:
I can't imagine not hearing farts. That's the whole point of a fart! (besides the smell) :D
Well, you know some people cannot smell their own breaths. I guess that is similar as in fart case :P

wear this stupid Bone Conductor hearing aids.
Oh you mean the one with the headband? Hey, at least you don't have to wear the body worn kind that was popular many years ago. I understand as I'm on a list with a large population of TCS people and they are always complaining about how uncomfortable the bone conduction aids are.....are you eligable for the microtia repair or the canalplasty so you can wear air conduction aids or even the Bone anchored hearing aid?

deafdyke said:
Oh you mean the one with the headband? Hey, at least you don't have to wear the body worn kind that was popular many years ago. I understand as I'm on a list with a large population of TCS people and they are always complaining about how uncomfortable the bone conduction aids are.....are you eligable for the microtia repair or the canalplasty so you can wear air conduction aids or even the Bone anchored hearing aid?

no i can't talk to gay people. sorry. i will have trouble with you again. :Ohno:

Miss P, that borders on being the single most ignorant and contemptuous thing I have ever read on this message board. You make ravensteve look like a Rhodes Scholar. Not only do you owe deafdyke a massive apology, IMHO you should be permanently banned even after making it.

Miss*Pinocchio said:
no i can't talk to gay people. sorry. i will have trouble with you again. :Ohno:

:ugh: that is really mean of you! i even had friends who are gay and lesbians and i respect them for that. i can still friend with them. seemed like you have problems against gay and lesbian people. I know that i am straight but i can still friends with them no matter what. no wonder lot of AD members lost your respect already.

Huh? What the HECK does my being BI have to do with my suggestions to you about hearing aids? We have the same sort of loss, and I was just making a suggestion for crying out loud!

what the hell is your problem miss "p"??? are you having bad attitude or something?? why cant you take my advice???

Back