How many people here are NOT deaf?

Me too......

I was nervous about being a hearie when I joined here. The community was wonderful in welcoming me and putting me at ease.

Levonian is half hearing. He lost hearing in one ear but has normal hearing in another ear. bbnt is hearing. prostock is hearing. and the list goes on. :D

I’ve never been able to decide if I’m half hearing or half deaf. :mrgreen: :dunno:

reba is also hearing who is an interpreter too.. i am trying to think who else is hearing too.. hmmmm...

I’ve never been able to decide if I’m half hearing or half deaf.
EXCELLENT quote!!!! Join the club Lev....lotsa people out there are in the same sitution.
Well according to some extreme radicals I am "hearing" b/c I can hear and speak......:pissed: Umm whatever!!!! !I am just as deaf as I am hearing!

There’s a lot of hearing ASL students who come here to ask for advice or to just chit chat about Deaf culture, but most of them just make a few posts and then just fizzle away. I can remember at least 20 or 30 of these in the past year or so.

prostock19 said:
Who is "we". Some people don't know that. I fit in well sometimes with deafies that even deaf people think I am deaf.

well if you scroll up.. someone mentioned you! :nana:

I'm a hearing Interpreting Program student who stumbled onto this site after finding a link on another Deaf site. Alex and the mods have done a wonderful job IMHO --- MUCH better than wading through unmoderated site.

PS: Why did you pick 'Assassin'?

ITPjohn said:
I'm a hearing Interpreting Program student who stumbled onto this site after finding a link on another Deaf site. Alex and the mods have done a wonderful job IMHO --- MUCH better than wading through unmoderated site.

PS: Why did you pick 'Assassin'?

PSSSSSSST!! where have you been!? HIDING!? since the incident with the kitty? :rofl:

NOTE: sorry for going :topic: here.. had to tease him here mind you!

megladon is hearing.. coffeeman is hearing... where are u guys! come back dude!

zesty said:
PSSSSSSST!! where have you been!? HIDING!? since the incident with the kitty? :rofl:
I forgot to mention that some ADers are SILLY and some will make you want to :slap: or worse.

Zesty, I found another kitty joke for you. :)

Back