How is your weather today?

it is outside worst pretty sun!

Ridiculously hot. Ugh. Although it did rain some and cooled things down a bit. I wonder how miserable it will be tomorrow. I'm just thankful that this is as close to Hell as I will ever be.

Like Dixie, ridiculously hot, but here's the kicker---We got a bunch of real dark clouds. They started North and a little West of us, moved right over the neighborhood, produce a bunch of thunder and massive lightening, then moved on. Still no rain. There was rain to the North, West and now South iof us, but it just goes around our area.

Same hot crap here as well. Tomorrow we'll likely break a record for temperature. We've already broken a streak with the most amount of consecutive days above 100 degrees, that happened about two weeks ago, and we've remained above 100 since. This is just getting beyond ridiculous. I'm ready for FALL and temps in the 60s and 70s again. Call me crazy, but if I'm cold I can add layers or move around more, but when you're hot, you're just hot and miserable.

Same hot crap here as well. Tomorrow we'll likely break a record for temperature. We've already broken a streak with the most amount of consecutive days above 100 degrees, that happened about two weeks ago, and we've remained above 100 since. This is just getting beyond ridiculous. I'm ready for FALL and temps in the 60s and 70s again. Call me crazy, but if I'm cold I can add layers or move around more, but when you're hot, you're just hot and miserable.

Before you know it, fall will be here. Just be happy that July is over b/c July is the hottest month of all months. August is #2.

Today was in low 90s but no bad air(no muggy) which was nice. I did some work outside today to burn calories.

Not when it's -20 degrees F outside. I'll pass on that.

Not when it's -20 degrees F outside. I'll pass on that.

Dude, Muckboots, coveralls, and Sealz gloves along with AE mohawk furtrapper hat with balaclava and its all good! :lol: I'm cold natured so it's not unusual for me to wear a hoodie when it's 70 degrees out. But still, I would rather be cold than to be hot.

Dude, Muckboots, coveralls, and Sealz gloves along with AE mohawk furtrapper hat with balaclava and its all good! :lol: I'm cold natured so it's not unusual for me to wear a hoodie when it's 70 degrees out. But still, I would rather be cold than to be hot.

I just hate lugging around few pounds of clothes and trying to breath out there. The subzero temperatures makes me suffocate a bit.

Man, when it gets around 20 degrees here, I can tell a difference in my ability to breathe, but I think it has to do with the humidity here. It can make it feel colder or warmer depending on the temperatures and conditions.

One positive thing so far, due to Tropical Storm Emily (not named after my niece) we are having a cool down period. Since the storm shifted East a little, we may get hit with the edges of this storm Friday and Saturday. We were at 93 this morning, then we had a simple little rain sprinkle and the temp went down to 82, now it's 79.

One positive thing so far, due to Tropical Storm Emily (not named after my niece) we are having a cool down period. Since the storm shifted East a little, we may get hit with the edges of this storm Friday and Saturday. We were at 93 this morning, then we had a simple little rain sprinkle and the temp went down to 82, now it's 79.

Just be glad you dont live in Dallas b/c 37 straight days over 100 there. Yikes.:eek:

Early this morning around 5am, (I was in bed) we got almost .50 inches of rain. Tomorrow will be really nice. 84 high.:fruit:

Dudette, I am so jealous. I'm frying my butt off up here in this 115 degree heat, I am not kidding or exaggerating.

PFH....right back to you, bitch...76 degrees here and very cool! :lol:

Well - seems the heat is back. 91 with a heat index of 107. Also, TS Emily has now turned North just a little and we may miss the rain.

DeafTim - other than the less than one inch of rain yesterday, our neck of the neighborhood as not had rain for 65 days. Also, we have had temps running from between 89-101 for the last 65 days as well. Couple that with a piece of crap A/C and no insulation on a 50 year old house, and you essentially an oven. Inside temp has been hovering between 93-115 daily.

I am not complaining about this in the least. Yes, it is hot, but there are places who have it worse. I am just thankful that I am not sitting under 8 feet of snow. Luckily, Florida has a higher humidity so that the heat isn't as dangerous here as it was in Missouri, and for that, I am thankful again.

imgres

It is 105 degrees here. That's awful hot outside. I can't stand heatwave. I stay indoor and keep cool. I can't wait on cool weather coming in fall.

We finally have rain!!! It is massive. Heavy winds, lots of lightening and thunder and massive downpour. Son ran out and gathered up the yard decorations we had put out this past week. Tomorrow, we have tree branches to clean up. Watched 5 palm branches blow right out of the tree. We just had it trimmed. Keeping an eye on a pine tree that is half dead. It is in a neighboring yard and the owners and that homeowners association refuse to do anything about it.

Back