How is your weather today?

Another heatwave today..expecting to be 102 degrees.

I just looked at statistics not available at that site, and we had more than twice as much rain as the average for June.

Last edited:
Wirelessly posted (sent from a smartphone. )

Just a normal warm day for here.

Same ole, same ole - 93 out there. No relief in sight.

I forgot to mention that our heat index right now is 107.

It did rain, pouring rain. It stopped. Now it's very dark cloudy its 82 degrees. I have not go outside yet but will go outside in an hour. Hope it wont be too humidty. I will know if its too humid by seeing my hair becomes curls. :lol:

warm, the coldest of the winter blast is over (we get it from south pole, and its get fucking freezing, (yes people fucks just to keep warm lol) the days are now getting longer, it should be 3 months then its spring!, hurry up spring im sick of the dampy cold grounds, dogs love it though, i dont appreciate mud coming in house, but all give me fives (and hate it) for me to wipe their paws....
basically im saying its steady, bits of rain here and there, winds here and there, no extremes, its IN winter, cold, low and calm, but not CALM, just normal weather patterns, the transistion between seasons is gone and will be back in 3 months, so its 'peaceful winter' now whew..damn i still have to fix the gate, due to wind damages on one of the pailer....but cant due to behind it is rotten wood frame so i just whacked in more nails as a band aid fix lol...till spring comes a new gate (im making it)

so weather report is, cold nights, normal wind patterns and rains 10 times a week for half an hour to an hour as a time unlike the all day rains we had two months ago , and less of that heavy rains last months, now its steady. ... its good for study cuz i dont have to worry about covering or locking down thngs outside...just study and keep warm!

so a pleasent winter basically
today's looking good warm sun but the ground muddy, or hard (depending where) and still very cold

I got a bunch of rain this afternoon. It was nice because now heat index is 81.

Outside: 91 with a heat index of 101 and 11 MPH winds.
Inside: 93.

Hot, dry, and actually depressing it's so miserable.

Not even going to mention it at all. Just too Darn hot.

Back