How is your weather today?

Who, me? Rt now, it is 78 at bedtime, but at daytime I change to 76 sometimes 74 if I cook or bake, I change to make a cooler after done, then back to normal.

Who, me? Rt now, it is 78 at bedtime, but at daytime I change to 76 sometimes 74 if I cook or bake, I change to make a cooler after done, then back to normal.

78 at bedtime?,,, must well camp out... :lol: I would die :eek3:

Raining today!

Our temps are still hovering around 100 degrees with the heat index in the 105+. But we did get a quick storm a little bit ago; lasted about 15 minutes. Just made it more humid!

Its 54 degrees here, which is a nice break from the above 100 degrees we have been having

Wirelessly posted

It's going to be 82 nice weather

Currently 92F, 107 heat index, 60% humidity and no rain in sight. The air is so heavy, it just weights you down.

This week in ohio was pretty hot. we have some people coming over to work on our roof and this one guy went under our big tree to cool off and he looked like he was going to pass out because of the unbearable heat! :eek3: Next week I start band rehearsals for the rest of my summer break. Hopefully it won't be too bad! :fingersx:

Yesterday, it was 37ºC, but with humidity, it was 50ºC. 37ºC would be 99ºF, while 50ºC would be 122ºF.

I thought Canada is much cooler than here in MA. Only 3 or 4 degrees apart. Well, I guess our weather are weird.. :lol:
Banjo, where can I find the accurate weather report thru online?

I am curious. I keep my a/c thermostat @ 73. You?

My A/C already set to 67 degrees at this hour. My master's bedroom's A/C that comes with a full function remote control allowing me to easily adjust the temperature from across me.
I am too lazy to get up and set my A/C. :lol:

Currently 94F with a heat index of 106. Still no rain in the forecast. A/C is trying hard, but can't keep up. We have it set at 76F but it's not blowing much at all.

My A/C already set to 67 degrees at this hour. My master's bedroom's A/C that comes with a full function remote control allowing me to easily adjust the temperature from across me.
I am too lazy to get up and set my A/C. :lol:
67? Brrrrrrr,very freezin'!
:lol: Ha ha ha . . . Very phunny! I didn't think of that way. So far, Its only here Hi 90F Lo 78F at night that depends on area. :D
:lol: Average low at night in July is around 68.

Currently 94F with a heat index of 106. Still no rain in the forecast. A/C is trying hard, but can't keep up. We have it set at 76F but it's not blowing much at all.

76? Sucks to be you.:P

Sunny and beautiful this afternoon, raining buckets right now. My garden sure needs it!

Still no rain in sight and we finally dropped below 90.

Back