How is your weather today?

Cold, grey, rain. Maybe 10C most.

Wirelessly posted (droid)

Below 100F today. Woohoo!
Unfortunately, drought and fires continue.

89 and I'm about to light the grill. Hot, hot and hotter!

Lee is here...will be stuck here for the next few days. Hope no serious floodings again like last weekend.

She is referring to TS Lee. It barely grazed the SE corner of AR then moved to her location.

As for me, it was nice and sunny today. I woke up to temps in the upper 60s which felt nice. It was a bit chilly this afternoon and we are expected to have overnight lows in the 50s and highs in the 80s this week.

I'm looking forward to the cooler temps! This is what I call hoodie weather!

Wirelessly posted

It's nice and hot today in california. Feels like baking in an oven though. No clouds to be seen. I'm thinking about hopping into the pool soon and just enjoy this weather. Enough of this ghastly pale New York skin!

In the Outer Banks - beautiful blue sky, warm, sunny, great day for going to the beach.

rain rain rain... all day long... I think I might need to trade in my car for a boat if it keeps raining like this. bla! :eek3:

More of Lee's rains. Too much! My neighborhood has flooding everywhere. Not major but enough to cause some problems.

We have major flooding and some roads are blocked because of high water. In old town Ellicott City, Maryland, there is a major river on the road down main street. Nasty stuff when you get too much of it. But a little at a time is oh so sweet!

Back