How is your weather today?

hummm, don't we get those just about once a month? Wait a sec, is there something about you that you are not telling us??? :shock:

:lol: Im'ma full moon fan. :) Not a vampire! Next full moon will be in October. I forget the date but I'll let ya know.

It's nice but it's not a special noteworthy day. Some lazy clouds drifting by... I am just happy it's not raining. I had enough of that with the hurricane and tropical storm.

Highs in the upper 50's and will be chilly tonight with lows in the lower to mid 30's. We got frost advisory in place. :(

Today was awesome. High 61 Low 40s! Coolest weather since MAY!! Kill all the bugs cold weather....Breeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze was nice. Just 2 months ago,heat wave.

Got the best of both worlds. Cold today, will be hot tomorrow.

Cooler today but no rain. An arsonist set a park on fire. Still hoping for rain.

Beautiful the last few days. Albeit on the cooler side (even put the furnace on for a couple hours yesterday evening), but still loving this than HOT AND HUMID.

Beautiful the last few days. Albeit on the cooler side (even put the furnace on for a couple hours yesterday evening), but still loving this than HOT AND HUMID.

Yeah, we used to call August out on the lakes, "dog days".

Chilly but feels so good without the humidity!

We've had a lot of rain and even more sun and such for the last 2 weeks. No relief in sight. Yes, I know, I am on the coast in sunny, South Florida, but still, just a little cooler would be nice. Still getting temps up to 90 in the daytime. Oh, and the A/C is back to not working again. I think there is a leak somewhere. When the guy was here the last time, he had to add a can of freon. I think it's gone again.

Back