How is your weather today part II

Finally feels seasonal in FL, perfect to be out and sbout. ;)

Frozen been stuck in flooded ground on train which retuned to station got bus and road got closed off ,some miffed off people about

Snow and more snow. We got about 3 inches overnight. It wasn't a big deal for driving to work, though.

Supposed to be <again> rain later.... we had the warmest Dec. on record, for here, apparently. Continuing the trend with temps in the high 30's today and Friday.

My friend just back from Boston she said warm about 70 Boston more less on same latitude as uk how that work

Rain break the sun came out. More rain tomorrow Saturday.

Visiting Michigan through the weekend for memorial service. Chilly weather and some snow still on the ground. Staying at relative's in the country area... peaceful and quiet place for a few days.

Below zero, lots of ice in the driveway, but should be back in the 40's by Thursday

We're having a heat wave right at 29 degree! It was 8 degree in the early hours . :cold: We got a dusting of snow over some ice . CRAP! The plowguy didn't even put ice melt down on our steps or clean off the walkways. He didn't have to anything this winter so far and still get paid.

oh, I would take your 29 degrees, WDYS!

Started snowing here, too.

Sucks about the ice there, be careful!

We're having a heat wave right at 29 degree! It was 8 degree in the early hours . :cold: We got a dusting of snow over some ice . CRAP! The plowguy didn't even put ice melt down on our steps or clean off the walkways. He didn't have to anything this winter so far and still get paid.

8 degrees is too cold for ice melt. It won't work at that temp, so why waste it?

Heatwave! I finally saw ZERO this morning !! :)

Supposed to be in the 20's for the next few days. Compared to these past few days' freeze, that will feel like tropical Florida.

25 degrees....balmy! wouldn't be surprised to see at least one person with light shirt/no jacket or even shorts today, consideirng the temps we had

oh, I would take your 29 degrees, WDYS!

Started snowing here, too.

Sucks about the ice there, be careful!

We get very little sun in the back of my building and the ice stay for a long time. I put some ice melt today b/c the plow guy didn't do his job. If he not going to plow the little snow or ice in the walkway it his job to put ice melt or sand down. Yeah I am trying to be very careful b/c at my age a fall is bad news. I have 2 neighbors that broke their foot last winter falling on ice . It was trying to snow here we only got a few snow flakes .

Back