How is your weather today part II

Interesting, didn't know that about some states and the gas stations.

I don't know of any pumps around here where they will pump for you but is -not technically- full service pump.

Thank you for explaining more about the pumps, AD'ers.

It's going to be 11 degrees tonight ! That is way too cold for me ! :cold:
I took my dog out and he wanted to go back inside b/c his paws were getting too cold in the snow . We got about 3 inches of snow last night .

Some stations around here will help handicapped customers pump gas. The instructions on the pump shows honk the horn and attendant will come out and pump gas.

I've drove to Oregon before and I can not pump my gas up there, they have to do it.

Not legal here in Minnesota anymore. I kind of thought it wasn't legal nationwide, but I suppose I'm wrong if you have some near you in your state. It is required, by law, however, that if someone needs assistance (I think they mean like limited mobility, etc.) that you can request assistance from inside the store.

I think our lawmakers think Minnesotans are hardy enough to brave -14 (plus) !! :)

NJ does not let consumers pump their own gas. And apparently the same is for Oregon per this article.

http://fortune.com/2015/05/18/new-jersey-gas-pump/

Hmm.... I always feel either better or bad about posting in this thread :) i want to whine that I have to go out into 32 degree weather... But then I see numbers that make 32 almost balmy.... Hmm... So I will hide under my blanket and read some more... Eventually I may feel warm again lol Hope y'all stay warm...

32 -is- balmy .....please send me some....will trade you for hot chocolate

32 -is- balmy .....please send me some....will trade you for hot chocolate

Lol... you can keep your hot chocolate... but sending you "balmy" thoughts all the same. :D

Sent from my SM-T217S using AllDeaf App mobile app

:lol:
ahhhhh....how about my tropical drink?

:)

Lol ah... you are ahead of yourself by a few months... but heck kick the heat up and dust the floor with sand :) I will share a coffee or tea with ya and we can pretend ... :) it did get to 26 degrees... does that count? I wore two coats walking the puppies ... two... and was still shivering lol I admit I am spoiled down here... but miss the winters up there something fierce.... until I have to go outside lol

Hmm.... I always feel either better or bad about posting in this thread :) i want to whine that I have to go out into 32 degree weather... But then I see numbers that make 32 almost balmy.... Hmm... So I will hide under my blanket and read some more... Eventually I may feel warm again lol Hope y'all stay warm...

Don't feel bad at all that you have 32 degrees. It just so happens to be where you live. Enjoy the weather! :)

...as I sit next to my space heater in the kitchen, which provides our "warm ocean breeze...."

yes, as does my hub at his work!
at the job I used to work at, the retail business was in what used to be a warehouse, and in an older building, so it wasn't designed for cold extremes or to be very weather-efficient.
I used to wear my hat inside there while working on days like this, and also wore like 5 layers

...as I sit next to my space heater in the kitchen, which provides our "warm ocean breeze...."

Lol hmm... there are many advantages of being up there though.... I do miss the snow... cold like I have had recently does not make sense to me without it.... it is a pointless cold I guess... hmm but am hoping your "beach" is an awesome retreat... now just have to convert your bathroom to a sauna and you will have a nice retreat.

Lol hmm... there are many advantages of being up there though.... I do miss the snow... cold like I have had recently does not make sense to me without it.... it is a pointless cold I guess... hmm but am hoping your "beach" is an awesome retreat... now just have to convert your bathroom to a sauna and you will have a nice retreat.

Looks like northern GA will be getting some snow so hop in your car and head up that way. :hmm:

I do think the snow is often quite pretty, Jezie and I love watching my girls <dogs> run around in it :)

I just saw some news reporters outside giving the news . OMG ! That is horrible , my dog doesn't even to be outside longer than necessary . I could never understand why they have to give it outside when is so dangerously
cold out...

Back