How is your weather today part II

I have never seen such fog as we have here today....all day long! ugh

Yea, it was heavy fog here in Baltimore yesterday. Made the drive to work a little difficult.

The worlds weather certainly odd it surppose be something to do with gulf streams and America and China according to news

We had a somewhat white Christmas in that the ground was barely dusted with snow, but it snowed a good bit yesterday and through the night. It looks to be about 5-6 inches. So we got a boxing day snowfall! :) I think more snow is on the way today.

Rollar coaster temps. Today up to 69, tomorrow 40's, Tuesday 50's, I think....

yesterday it just poured - think we even had some hail or sleet or something in there. for a while. Dry today but tomorrow there's a Winter Storm Watch out and I think we're supposed to get all seasons in one day, including wind.

Is it winter when I do not have to brace myself before doing my morning laps? It has been in high 70 and raining...

Sent from my SM-G530T1 using AllDeaf App mobile app

Super cold here today low 40 during the day and low 30's at night. I actually was able to wear my new ski jacket for the first time.

Only in the 40's today. Back to around 60 tomorrow.

rollercoaster.jpg

We got some 5 or so inches of snow over the weekend; expecting another 4-8 (as of last night) to be coming through today.

Storm we're supposed to get is here- sleet, snow, freezing rain, ice, high wind - got the dogs out before it started but will have to brave it to get Kaylee who had the surgery, out for bathroom several times yet today. Hub will have to salt the ramps. Heavy snow and mix is falling here.
Supposed to have water therapy tonight...re-considering...

Possible 12 inches snow forecast by tonight. It's really snowing now!

Days of rain with flash flood watch or warning. But thankfully Centralia, Illinois is just east of the heaviest accumulation which seems to be just west of and through St. Louis (so far). I don't like it but some have it soooo much worse with the tornados etc. That is always what I am leary (sp) of when we have unseasonably warm weather when it should be cool/cold.

well, sleet/rain/snow still going strong - hub Mike had to clear the ramp and back patio where the dogs go out, twice now. Mike went outside and waited at the back door while I opened the door and started the dog down the ramp, then hub took her the rest of the way<he can get a much stronger hold on her and pick her up if he has to> and had her out for poo; she wants to go playing and bouncing in the snow but she's not supposed to and we can't have her falling off the ramp or on the ground.
The flakes are bigger and the wind picked up. I talked to the water therapist who suggested we stay home - she'd just got home and said the roads are pretty nasty. I was looking at the State DOT Road Conditions it listed "accident", "accident" one right after another as there is an alert out about a major accident on the freeway 5 minutes from our house.

The therapist and I shuffled stuff around and were able to re-schedule Kaylee's water appt. for this Thursday at 8am; hub has to go to a funeral right after that. His uncle died yesterday.

well, sleet/rain/snow still going strong - hub Mike had to clear the ramp and back patio where the dogs go out, twice now. Mike went outside and waited at the back door while I opened the door and started the dog down the ramp, then hub took her the rest of the way<he can get a much stronger hold on her and pick her up if he has to> and had her out for poo; she wants to go playing and bouncing in the snow but she's not supposed to and we can't have her falling off the ramp or on the ground.
The flakes are bigger and the wind picked up. I talked to the water therapist who suggested we stay home - she'd just got home and said the roads are pretty nasty. I was looking at the State DOT Road Conditions it listed "accident", "accident" one right after another as there is an alert out about a major accident on the freeway 5 minutes from our house.

The therapist and I shuffled stuff around and were able to re-schedule Kaylee's water appt. for this Thursday at 8am; hub has to go to a funeral right after that. His uncle died yesterday.

And you had to send this out our way too?? :giggle: We could be getting all of that Tuesday ! It's getting cold out and people have to get use it all over again b/c of the insane we been having .

:giggle:sorry....

on the news just now they're saying about 60+ accidents so far today in one county and 60+ cars in ditches...

:giggle:sorry....

on the news just now they're saying about 60+ accidents so far today in one county and 60+ cars in ditches...

I hope it doesn't get icy b/c my balance is really bad now . I better find my cane with the icepick attach to it. WOW ! how horrible about all the accidents , I went to the store and was surprise to see so many people there and when I got back home I remeber that we're getting a storm ! I hope I have enough food if get bad . I have food for my puppy .

Be careful there!! My huband just brushed off the ramp again and some of the patio, making a pathway for us to navigate. The ramp is somehwaht slippery, though it has traction strips, and I have one hand on the little one's collar or around her chest and one hand on the leash on the ramp...with the sleet and ice the snow melt stuff we have isn't going to be very useful. We'll have to put that on tomorrow. On Sunday we made sure we had enough food supplies, considering that the area is famous for losing power, as I found out since we moved here. Last Summer we lost power on 2 occasions when there was no rain or storm at all. Generators are common here.

Back