How do you meet a wife?

Wife? There is always a dollface neaby who would be your next wife of the future.

-Listen to what she has to say
-Don't worry though, she seriously could pop out of nowhere! I met my husband on a bus!
-I guess putting yourself out there is helpful if what you're doing isn't working. Go beyond your area of comfort. maybe try a new meetup group/do something different. Never know who you'll meet/what new challenge you've faced. Recently got my friend w/ anxiety probs. to go skydiving w/ me.
-Probably financial stability/potential in the works will help since i wouldn't have liked marrying an unemployed guy aspiring to be a star and is public transportation bound.
-fit bodies get more attention

-Listen to what she has to say
-Don't worry though, she seriously could pop out of nowhere! I met my husband on a bus!
-I guess putting yourself out there is helpful if what you're doing isn't working. Go beyond your area of comfort. maybe try a new meetup group/do something different. Never know who you'll meet/what new challenge you've faced. Recently got my friend w/ anxiety probs. to go skydiving w/ me.
-Probably financial stability/potential in the works will help since i wouldn't have liked marrying an unemployed guy aspiring to be a star and is public transportation bound.
-fit bodies get more attention

I totally agree with you. Do something different but also be true to yourself and what you want. There are lots of us nice single women out here.

Interesting advices that you have here. :lol:

One thing you haven't mentioned is what kind of wife are you looking for?

List of preferences:

1. Deaf, HH, or CODA
2. No smoking, drugs
3. Young enough to have children and wants them
4. Peaceful inside
5. Not obese (few pounds are OK)

Is that too much? (OK now all the ladies will word bomb me)

Which ones are the hard and fast ones, the ones you won't compromise on?
List of preferences:

1. Deaf, HH, or CODA
2. No smoking, drugs
3. Young enough to have children and wants them
4. Peaceful inside
5. Not obese (few pounds are OK)

Is that too much? (OK now all the ladies will word bomb me)

Back