How do you meet a wife?

peacefulgentle

Reaction score
WOMEN ONLY, PLEASE ANSWER:

What is a good way to try to find a wife? Please give at least three suggestions.

Thanks, EN

What is a good way to try to find a wife? Please give at least three suggestions.

Thanks, EN

1. eharmony.com
2. Craigslist
3. Fly to Vietnam. me lub yu lllloooonnnngggg time!

Deaf Club?

Deaf Events?

Deaf dating sites?

Go to a bachelor TV show, easy as.

bachelor its good show for girls have found right man and getting married on tv as perfect couple like ryan and trish!

but i dont think i would interest that show because mostly deaf girls hard communicate with hearing man on tv PLUS interpreter!

I believe the OP asked that ONLY women to respond/answer in this thread.

most girl can meet nice man at work,high school,college,etc thru by mutual friends of party.

im been using deaf dating websites for while because of subcription and pay every month but that not good idea to pay every month but im drop!

SO my boyfriend found me my e-mail address thru by royal forums but he and me been dating for one years but i would love meet him somedays i told him about that.He send me rose for valentine's day and also my birthday but its so sweet of him!

You don't meet. You pick.

Simple, go out look for one, then pick her, if she says no. Then don't stop, keep going. If you can't find the one that says yes, then go out of your house. Girls in your house don't really count.

1. Subscribe to mail order magazines for foreign brides - looks like the easisest one is from Phillipines or Indonesia but I hear that the Russian ones are the prettiest.

2. Join dating sites and deal with bots. At least they dont talk back to you.

3. Put an advertisment on billboard (it did work - cant find the link to that one)

4. Rent a Benz and tuxedo for one night and drive around with a fat cigar dangling from your lip (chick magnets, ya know)

Hope this helps!

get her drunk to the point of passing out, them immediatly haul ass to the nearest Las Vegas drive-through wedding chapel.

Then celebrate your newfound marriage! :laugh2:

Foreigners are your best bet. They will do anything to get visa. Go this route if all else fail in USA.

Thanks, EN

Interesting advices that you have here. :lol:

One thing you haven't mentioned is what kind of wife are you looking for?

Best to date someone from locally. That way you dont have to waste money going anywhere.

Go to the deaf socials in your area and talk with the ladies. Don't look desperate or pressure the ladies. Exchange your tmails or whatever, contact next day? Not that I'm an expert in snagging a bride myself.... lol

Dating sites can be great, too.

Back