How Do U date?

for me I don't know how to be a date :lol:

I used to date someone in the internet so far it hasn t worked out lately for me, im still looking ........

believe it or not I had like dated (online not in reality) pretty alot of lamers thru internet but most never wanted to meet halfway cuz of long distance online.. and now I learned a lesson NEVER go after some1 thru internet again but it's harder for me to listen to my own advice so.. blah.. :roll:

Originally posted by funnybebe78
believe it or not I had like dated (online not in reality) pretty alot of lamers thru internet but most never wanted to meet halfway cuz of long distance online.. and now I learned a lesson NEVER go after some1 thru internet again but it's harder for me to listen to my own advice so.. blah.. :roll:

:lol: thats so YOU Purrs!!!! u just simply dont :-x

:twisted: wanna go out on a date with me Purrs qq we can go to a cybercafe somewhere in cyberspace and have "dinner" there hows that Purrs qq and ill be getting cyberfresh with u!!!! *snickering* :laugh2:

Originally posted by Fly Free
:lol: thats so YOU Purrs!!!! u just simply dont :-x

:twisted: wanna go out on a date with me Purrs qq we can go to a cybercafe somewhere in cyberspace and have "dinner" there hows that Purrs qq and ill be getting cyberfresh with u!!!! *snickering* :laugh2:

:laugh2: sure let's call that cyberdate next time I see u online here :rofl: damn u cracked me up big time

Originally posted by VamPyroX
I date people that I've met in person.

same here, like maybe through friends, events, parties, mall, even at the pool, .................it is not hard but one thing you have to be outside and willingly to take a risk - dont be shy!!!

I date my computer. Computer loves me because it didn't crash for long while. I love you computer, NOT :naughty:

psst, Dom got no comment for that. :P

Originally posted by eternity
I date my computer. Computer loves me because it didn't crash for long while. I love you computer, NOT :naughty:

psst, Dom got no comment for that. :P

:confused: --> no comment for what?

What are you trying to pull at this time?

:fu:

Originally posted by funnybebe78
:laugh2: sure let's call that cyberdate next time I see u online here :rofl: damn u cracked me up big time

:rofl:

OK great Purrs -- we have a cyberdate then! :laugh2: -- what cybertype food would u like qq ill "pay" for it :D

what time and where in AD should we meet for the date for a cyberdinner qq hahaha

Dom, go back to first page from under this topic. :)

That's why I say you had no comment.

:laugh2: @ eternity and dom :lol: sheesh yall cracks me up as hell! whoo okay i need to rest now before i gets heart attack.. :shock:

dating from internet deffy sucks :roll: i did once or three times, lost my interest in everything so time for me to chilled out and relax as long as i died married.. :P

I know how make ask women for date. Make sure Men and Women need match same thing= what kind they fav food, bar, hobby, joke, funny goofy, dislike anything, no rule or rule, lot thing. If match can be date. If not that mean who men or women cover chit chat alike who person try make cheater and who want money without ask borrow. :deaf::deal:<----Only

:gossip: first :ohno: Second :shock: Third *hey not be rude to tell them back name* Fourth :mad: go ahead tell anyone about what u see* Second :type: <----- -Delete- at ----->Third Whatever I not want hear about it blah :type: No Friendship first *I hear that men was :slap:at women alike beat up* Second f :wtf::run: fourth :devil:

I know how make ask women for date. Make sure Men and Women need match same thing= what kind they fav food, bar, hobby, joke, funny goofy, dislike anything, no rule or rule, lot thing. If match can be date. If not that mean who men or women cover chit chat alike who person try make cheater and who want money without ask borrow. :deaf::deal:<----Only

That's a bunch of baloney. I am probably as opposite as can be from my husband. He loves stuff I hate, and vice versa. What works is the connection between two people. Communication, willingness to look the other way over things you may or may not like that said partner does or does not like, and so on. Just because two people may not have EVERYTHING in common does not make them more likely to cheat or ask for money.

Back