How Do U date?

Well, you just bat your eyes, and you tell a guy you like he has the most prettiest eyes you've ever seen. That's how you start conversation.

Same here. ;) Guys like compliments. I met a very charming guy. He is not afraid to express his feelings for girls. He told me that to quit flipping my long hair, which I did it on purpose. He put his hand behind his shirt and pretend his heart was pounding. "Why do you do this to me? Are you trying to give me heart attack?"

That's a bunch of baloney. I am probably as opposite as can be from my husband. He loves stuff I hate, and vice versa. What works is the connection between two people. Communication, willingness to look the other way over things you may or may not like that said partner does or does not like, and so on. Just because two people may not have EVERYTHING in common does not make them more likely to cheat or ask for money.
Try ask ur husband buy super air horn for u. Then late night time start super air horn when ur husband sleep hope he scare.

Try ask ur husband buy super air horn for u. Then late night time start super air horn when ur husband sleep hope he scare.
WTF? Thanks, but NO. I don't want to scare him, and it's the last thing I'd do since he has severe TBI (I know you didn't know that, but STILL.) Grow up, really.

Have you ever been married before, Thomas?
No my mom was shit wont let me marriage. I want family and care plus not like hurt each other who I love. I love help homeless, children sick, many to do. I love many to do without bad thing happened what I learn lot.

No my mom was shit wont let me marriage. I want family and care plus not like hurt each other who I love. I love help homeless, children sick, many to do. I love many to do without bad thing happened what I learn lot.

You are a 35 year old man and your mother STILL won't let you get married for real?

Pardon me? You were dating when you were 5 or 6 year old?
Yes in Lancaster country of PA I met 2 person that she like me. I not know what happened to her home. My friend told me at S.S.S.D when she was younger and died at fire home. I didn't trust Friend.

Yes in Lancaster country of PA I met 2 person that she like me. I not know what happened to her home. My friend told me at S.S.S.D when she was younger and died at fire home. I didn't trust Friend.

So, you met her, but you didn't say you went out with her. You were 5 or 6 year old at the time. I am sure 5 or 6 years old kids are suppose to be in bed by 7 pm. Your mother refused to let you date or marry. Yet you said you were dating at age of 5 or 6. How is that possible?

My parent was beat me up when I was younger and treat me with his lighter. I not know why no one care of me and I start fire in trash bag. When I was 6 1
So, you met her, but you didn't say you went out with her. You were 5 or 6 year old at the time. I am sure 5 or 6 years old kids are suppose to be in bed by 7 pm. Your mother refused to let you date or marry. Yet you said you were dating at age of 5 or 6. How is that possible?
I know, I not going out with her. No one know. I not know why she like me most of time.

My parent was beat me up when I was younger and treat me with his lighter. I not know why no one care of me and I start fire in trash bag. When I was 6 1

I know, I not going out with her. No one know. I not know why she like me most of time.

Well right now forget about it younger age date. start new forever.

Ok.

Back