How did you hear about AllDeaf v. 1.800.852.7899

heh

I knew cloud, luckyx13x, alex from AOL deafteen room :rofl: dang I miss old days.. :(

Re: heh

Originally posted by prettybebe78
I knew cloud, luckyx13x, alex from AOL deafteen room :rofl: dang I miss old days.. :(

lol aww - hehe i remmied u telling me everything abt alex .... lol

To make a long story short:

I met Kevbo on hostile terms. Then we became friends.

He hooked me up with Alex (thanks, Kevbo!) on getting server space for my now-abandoned website, and the rest is history.

I became addicted to alldeaf.com eventually, just like... THE REST OF YOU!!!! :D

:bowdown: TO ALLDEAF!!!

Last edited:
Learned about AllDeaf.com from aol deaf chatroom when someone was scrolling about it. ;)

:bump:

I see we're getting new members almost everyday now, and I'm curious how they heard about AllDeaf. Holla!

from Purrs aka Prettybebe78 and the AOL chatroom when ppl were talking abt it

Fly Free told me about AD. so I thought I join and see. Love it so much!

Teekie: Wonder who that person was! ;)

John: Hell yea! We go waaaay back, dawg. :mrgreen:

sorry to go off topic
Alex: damn bro.. still remember WWF cards u got me:laugh2:

John: Yea! I wasn't sure if they were Garbage Pal Kids or WWF cards, but I do remember giving you a few, or we exchanged cards, and that was a long time ago. You've grown a lot since, and gotten really tall! :lol:

Originally posted by Alex
Teekie: Wonder who that person was! ;)

John: Hell yea! We go waaaay back, dawg. :mrgreen:

Regarding Teekie's comment - lol it was Kevbo who scrolled in chatroom

from bbnt.. he said if I didn't go to AD he'd dress up as Sailor Moon again.

up-gender-00035.jpg

I posted in here before, but I guess it was destroyed by the aliens during that upgrade ;) I found this website totally by accident, when I was in Yahoo.

from lilredridinghood :thumb: thanks i dunno what would i have done w/o u! ;)

:roll: if u feels the same as i do...

:rofl: @liza*pointing at bbnt as lay on the floor*

A old friend was asking me for my opinion on a post she made. I read her posts and bookmarked the site for futher reading later. I checked back a few weeks later and decided to join... here I am! :thumb:

Back