How come I never hear of deaf billionaire?

hey deafbajagal.. I am arkie.. we are buddies u give me some not them! :P lol just kidding.. heheheh

I agree with Lake Tahoe I think some of them wouldnt reveal.. unless there is one that have big ego? ugh..

if I was one I wouldnt want to reveal that I am rich and i for one wouldnt live in a manison. why waste electricity and maid? good enough having a "green" house that will save me lot of money using less electricity and all that.. Hybrid car as well and live under ground due to living in Tornado alley. donate money to good charity that need money to be put to good use and etc. donate money to pet shelters and foods.. many.. thats what i would. :)

if i have that, then i go help all deaf schools,, and gather all homeless as depend who bad or good, if they are good, then go help them out, if bad such as ex jail, then goodbye.. also charites to many .... blah! lol! one thing!!! nope i cant let them to public about me! nope! it danger .. you know.. .. i am sure there is maybe only one deaf who is billionaire.. i bet it would be who won sue NFL for CC! it happens about 95.. i think..

LOL about living underground because of the tornadoes! Yeah, a very good reason, too, because Arkansas sure love having tornadoes! There's a house in Hot Springs that was built underground...we used to live close to it. One day I was standing when the owner of the house pulled up and he said, "Hey! Get off of my roof!" (he was kidding). We went to visit him and he had a BEAUTIFUL house with lots of rooms. But he didn't have any windows, lol.

(oops, did I just go off topic?)

Maybe there are but it is just not mentioned in their biography.
Yeah, I was gonna say the same thing.

There are a lot of famous people out there that we don't even know much about. We don't always know if they're gay, deaf, blind, etc.

Any billionaire could get very old and become deaf, but people don't see it as "deafness"... just a "age-related hearing loss". Yet, it doesn't get published or known.

True, you're right about it. If I'm billionaire, I would give some to my friends (only I trust), my family, and my future wife. Good enough for me. :angel:

If you were a billionaire, I bet you'd have a lot of people looking to be your future wife!:giggle:

Back