How come I never hear of deaf billionaire?

NightClever10

Reaction score
Funny, all the world doesn't have deaf billionaires. Mostly, hearing billionaires, for example: Bill Gates. And I've tried to research to find who is deaf billionaire and it didn't say anything about. I told myself, "Why not?" and so I want to know your thoughts of why the world doesn't have deaf billionaires?

Maybe there are but it is just not mentioned in their biography.

Some billionaire do not want to reveal their life. Respect their privacy. If I am billionaire, I would not revel myself at all!

Some billionaire do not want to reveal their life. Respect their privacy. If I am billionaire, I would not revel myself at all!

True enough. You know I was just curious about "Why doesn't the world has deaf billionaires" that's all. That's why I've decided to post this and wanted to know people's thoughts of it.

Funny, all the world doesn't have deaf billionaires. Mostly, hearing billionaires, for example: Bill Gates. And I've tried to research to find who is deaf billionaire and it didn't say anything about. I told myself, "Why not?" and so I want to know your thoughts of why the world doesn't have deaf billionaires?

Once my assets reach $1,000,000,000 point, you will be first one to know. :)

exactly just what Nightblade said. The billionaires are NOT very happy at all when Forbes published list of billionaires in the world. By doing so - they risked billionaires' lives to kidnapper, terrorists, etc. I would not want to be revealed on that Forbes magazine as the billionaire. Bill Gates have bodyguards for their children. Can you imagine living your life as a cocoon - armored cars, 24/7 bodyguards, etc?

I've always wish I wanted to be billionaire. I've always dreamed to be living in mansion...:rockon:

I hate mansions. It's too depressing to live in mansion. You're basically using only 5% of the mansion - kitchen and bedroom. My friend lives in a mansion where nobody talks to each other because they live so far apart in it. That's why his family is selling it to small house. It is indeed nice to look at but depressing to live in it.

exactly just what Nightblade said. The billionaires are NOT very happy at all when Forbes published list of billionaires in the world. By doing so - they risked billionaires' lives to kidnapper, terrorists, etc. I would not want to be revealed on that Forbes magazine as the billionaire. Bill Gates have bodyguards for their children. Can you imagine living your life as a cocoon - armored cars, 24/7 bodyguards, etc?

Good post!

Plus, do you want people to constantly ask you for money? I don't.

Good post!

Plus, do you want people to constantly ask you for money? I don't.
#1 reason why billionaires are very lonely. Imagine that! your friends, and especially family members, constantly begging you for money! :pissed:

#1 reason why billionaires are very lonely. Imagine that! your friends, and especially family members, constantly begging you for money! :pissed:

True, you're right about it. If I'm billionaire, I would give some to my friends (only I trust), my family, and my future wife. Good enough for me. :angel:

if i am billionaire, i WILL donate/charities to: my alma mater school, athletic programs, mainstream schools, Children's Hospital, and others more..

become millionaire or billionaire can be very boring because if you spend MANY stuffs that we have then after that, going shopping: i have that, this, that, this and yea, i already have in long time ago, blah blah.. nothing exciting. Travel is always very nice, once you're robbed.. poop happens.. It's ugly to be. I would rather to be THOUSANDAIRE. enough said.

Sure, why not. If I'm a billionaire, then a half a million will be nothing ;). I'd even let you ride my private helicopter! Hop on! :D

Back