How can I be approved for the Postwhores?

I think when someone reaches 50,000 or 100,000 posts they should receive t-shirt mug or mousepad that says AD.com postwhore.

I think when someone reaches 50,000 or 100,000 posts they should receive t-shirt mug or mousepad that says AD.com postwhore.

I am finding it hard to believe that a lady would be proud to be called 'whore' as in post whore nowadays. A lady back in 1800's or even 1960's would be shocked. :)

Its intended to be humorous, not degrading.

I am finding it hard to believe that a lady would be proud to be called 'whore' as in post whore nowadays. A lady back in 1800's or even 1960's would be shocked. :)

My husband had the same thought as you, but I agree with Dixie that it is just meant for humor.

I'm only half way to thousand! WhooHoo!!!! This is the most I've ever posted on the Forum. I'm hooked onto AD

Hahah what's wrong with that??? There's no AD rule that you cannot post pointless points!! You're the post whore, you're closer to 2,000 than I am :P

:giggle::giggle::D

and if I recall when he first returned he barely made a dent with just under 200 posts.

Where is JClarke when you need him. I believe Pepsi just qualified for the club!!! :dance:

Back