How can I be approved for the Postwhores?

It would be ages before I reached 10,000. I still don't know how Jillio ended up at 25,000+. I mean that's CONSTANTLY posting. Perhaps a look at her join date would tell us how many posts per day she averages.

Jillio- 25.99 per day.

Statistics are on everyone's page to show.

Wow, that's a lot per day, but then again we also have a lot of different sections so we don't see a lot of her posts at one time unlike other forums that are just one or two sections and if someone posted that many per day, we'd see their posts all over the forum.

Thanks, Jake, now I can start posting with a hot pink skirt up to my ass and wear leather stilletos with fishnets. :lol:

Im going to do well to hit 5,000 by summer 2009 at my current pace!

But seriously Im within 4-5 posts of 4,000 so 5,000 by Jan. 1st doesnt sound too awful.

You already made that goal way before summer 2009!!

Do you think I will make 5,000 by December 21, 2012??? :)

I dont think I'd ever make 5,000 LOL

I mean i'm on AD everyday and try to post as much as I can

To be a successful postwhore, you have to post a lot of meaningless useless one word posts or simply post a single emoticon instead of wasting time typing out each individual letter to respond to a post.

To be a successful postwhore, you have to post a lot of meaningless useless one word posts or simply post a single emoticon instead of wasting time typing out each individual letter to respond to a post.

:shock: :dunno:

post_whore.gif

:lol:

if 2500 is the cut off for post sluts, then what do you become at 10,000 posts?

Back