How can I be approved for the Postwhores?

I believe I graced y'all with 1,000 messages filled with nonsense and ramblings within hmm.... the first few weeks?

((rubs chin))

But I will cross my fingers/legs, and allow someone else to be the postwhore of AD

*coughs*PFH*coughs*

I believe I graced y'all with 1,000 messages filled with nonsense and ramblings within hmm.... the first few weeks?

((rubs chin))

But I will cross my fingers/legs, and allow someone else to be the postwhore of AD

*coughs*PFH*coughs*
I can guess that by the end of first year - your post wound be racked up at least 15K - if you were a everyday poster...:hmm:

Hells, I have been here for almost a month and I have ...as of this post 138 posts. LOL I am thinking I might have PDS (Post Deficiency Syndrome) LOL

I just realized that this post will be my 5000th. Boy how time flies. I guess now I am officially a post whore.
PostWhore5K.png

2hhf9lg.jpg

I just realized that this post will be my 5000th. Boy how time flies. I guess now I am officially a post whore.
PostWhore5K.png

2hhf9lg.jpg

Congratulations, Rockdrummer.

You should ask JClarke to put your name on the membership roster.

I like the button. Wish we could all have shirts like it. Maybe not in public though, in case someone misunderstood. :lol:

Thank you Botts... Did you say Tee shirt... I just happened to have one for ya.

Introducing the official AD postwhore Tee shirt. (available in all sizes)

30vey5j.jpg
2cmzqe.jpg

Thank you Botts... Did you say Tee shirt... I just happened to have one for ya.

Introducing the official AD postwhore Tee shirt. (available in all sizes)

30vey5j.jpg
2cmzqe.jpg

Great design, I wonder if Alex would think about marketing them? :hmm:

Congrats, RD! I'm barely half way there. Anybody want to argue for a few hundred posts? :lol:

Botts, you may be on to something. If JClarke wanted to sell these Postwhore shirts, the proceeds could go to help maintain the forum. Plus it's a fun and goofy way to spot other ADer's in public.

Botts, you may be on to something. If JClarke wanted to sell these Postwhore shirts, the proceeds could go to help maintain the forum. Plus it's a fun and goofy way to spot other ADer's in public.

That was kind of what I was thinking. But it would all be up to Alex as the owner of the forum.

I want 5x as I can't stand it if my clothing touches.

Great design, I wonder if Alex would think about marketing them? :hmm:
thanks Actually I can do better with the design. Not so much the layout but I would change the color scheme to match the default color scheme of the website. Kind of like this one. Notice the word Whore is removed. PW-5000 is code for those of us "in the know"

282hoad.jpg

I would happily buy some AD merchandise. Cafe Press is an option. Alex?

If I had the money I would even rush to get to the 5000 posts for these.

Cafe Press does Sigg bottles personalized too. This should be so wonderful i we could really buy this merchandise.

Alex????????????????????????

Back