How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feeling good because I'm able to get lunchtime naps. Love my job that allows me to work from home.

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

Happy - Now that my vehicle is working after I asked my neighbor, who is hoh (one ear deaf n' the other side normal hearing) She helped me a lot after changing the battery.

pretty proud of myself! made my first attempt at making homemade potato salad for dinner and well it was pretty good! yummy!

Feeling pleasantly exhausted after weightlifting, Zumba, and swimming a few laps.

stuck in the house....like a lion in the zoo,,,,feeling bit lazy too

Kinda dissapoited at myself because i dont seem to improve on my driving x_x

Feeling guilty for eating a few chips. It is so hard to eat 100% clean!

Lazy but have to go out and do things .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm feeling lousy. My hearing crapped out on me today It's one of those days when you tell people you can't hear them yet they continue to talk away. You tell them again and they start shouting. You tell them that does no good and you that blank stare. But I know a lot of people been through all that but a little venting never hurts. Ok back to your regular scheduled programming

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

feeling sooooo relaxed after a hard workout in P90X class and Laos in the pool.

1452831044.jpg

OMG what a terrible day. Was in a 4 car accident on the way home from getting a root canal. SUV hit the lady behind me, she went to the hospital by ambulance, she hit me doing about 35mph and I just barely tapped the car in front of me. My neck and shoulder hurt and now my left hand, also my knee hit something. I made sure the police report showed I was injured but I was going to see my own doctor.

OMG what a terrible day. Was in a 4 car accident on the way home from getting a root canal. SUV hit the lady behind me, she went to the hospital by ambulance, she hit me doing about 35mph and I just barely tapped the car in front of me. My neck and shoulder hurt and now my left hand, also my knee hit something. I made sure the police report showed I was injured but I was going to see my own doctor.
See an accident injury lawyer.

:shock:oh no, Angel, hope nothing major - glad you are here to tell us about it:aw:
one year I was rear-ended 3 times in one year. yuck.

I am feeling a bit down...... some things happened, and well, I have learned a bit about stuff. I'll be all right, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back