How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how old you are, but lots of restaurants start at 55, so it doesn't mean she thought you were ancient! :lol:

The first time I asked for something from the senior (55+) menu I wasn't asked for ID.
I wondered if I should have been insulted. :p

I am quite happy - got to have a play date with dogs today. Two German Shepherds, one German Shepherd mix, one poodle mix, one beagle/basset hound, one American Bulldog and two Golden Retrievers (I think that's what they are). None are mine. Two are being boarded and looking for homes, one was being kept for a friend over the weekend and 4 belong to my trainer.

Feeling sick to my stomach and ashamed of myself. Hope everyone else is having a great day/night.

Wirelessly posted

^ get well soon !

I am a bit sore after , the race. It was a blast! I met Bulldogs up for adoption, Pork Chop is a gorgeous English bulldog, one of my favorites.

I am not wellness right terribles pretty take an feeling soon wait for doc Nov 21 hope be healthy rough.

Feeling great, gonna take a power nap, does it count as one at this ? Then study my ass off.

Feeling pooped out. Did some early Christmas shopping and then studied for the rest of the day. :|

The first time I asked for something from the senior (55+) menu I wasn't asked for ID.
I wondered if I should have been insulted. :p

I always looked young for my age. Now it is oh do you want the senior discount? I guess the new gray that came in while being battered by Mewtilation over in the adult single thread ... smiles...has something to do with that. Lots of us up here in the north country gray out young. It is a really a nice gesture that I appreciate even though I am not there yet for the 60 stuff. In my house the mirror lies but the camera doesn't.

Feeling good after an hour and half of ice skating. Forgot how much I enjoyed it.

I feel sad....my boyfriend was called and well he will start boot camp soon...

Had migrain 12am saturday went on for 24hrs so today i off my food and wacked out.Jarvis you know how i feel

Feeling good after a 2.5 mile run in the park after work. What a crappy day at work it was!

Like poo..... and super angry and aggravated with people..... Today is the day of idiots!!!

Consulting my calendar...

WorkingWeek1.gif

Worried and wondering if it's a tall task for women to ask them to protect me in case I get bitten by cats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back